X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our silly impregnation fantasies

I may have posted before about how well matched my girlfriend and I are in personalities and our sexual orientation. She is a pure top and I love being her pure bottom.

The other day when we were chatting I told her that I had something to confess. I was kind of embarrassed about it but I wanted to tell her anyway. So I told her that I fantasize when we are together that she is making me pregnant.

Yes, ridiculous I know but I can’t help it. I am content being a man but I still fantasize that she is the one doing the insemination.

After I told her, she was laughing and she told me that she has the exact same fantasy. She said she imagines that she is making me pregnant too! We both laughed about the absurdity of it all but we still enjoyed thinking about it.

The strange thing about our shared fantasy is I always think of her as the mother and myself as the father of our fantasy child. I guess because she is so feminine and I never think of myself as anything other than a man. I wonder if anyone else has these kinds of odd fantasies?

I've had a few Top Tgirls tell me they want to make me pregnant

Comment

Originally posted by Tao1kiku View Post
      I've had a few Top Tgirls tell me they want to make me pregnant
      How did you feel about it?

Comment

Cool.
        If that happened you could be a "Birthing People"

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

How did you feel about it?
          It was fun in the moment, it adds a taste of dominance during the playtime

Comment

Originally posted by Tao1kiku View Post

It was fun in the moment, it adds a taste of dominance during the playtime
            Yes, I like it when my little Filipina is dominant.
            swqLVZs.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X