Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuuuuuute animals. Can you touch and carry them around? I mean the furry ones. What do they call them?

Comment

• Originally posted by George Pill View Post
      Cuuuuuute animals. Can you touch and carry them around? I mean the furry ones. What do they call them?
      It is called the common Marmoset. I suspect they would bite you if you tried to hold them as they are wild animals.

Facts about Common Marmosets, with a description, pictures and information covering their behaviour, habitat and conservation status.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• After we went back to our village of Abraao.
        After we showered we went out to walk around and ended up at some bar that turned out to be a gay bar. One guy with us was gay and wanted to go there where he met many guys. I assume in normal times you would find TS here but not this trip. After we had some Kebabs and then went to sleep. We briefly stopped at a party on the beach but it was pretty boring so we left.

IMG_8532.JPG IMG_8527.JPG IMG_8513.JPG IMG_8528.JPG IMG_8516.JPG IMG_8514.JPG IMG_8529.JPG IMG_8526.JPG IMG_1197.JPG IMG_1198.JPG IMG_1199.JPG

Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• The next day 6 of us decided to rent a luxury party boat. It was about $300 USD for the afternoon until around 5pm.

We hooked our bluetooth into the loud stereo on the boat and filled the cooler with beer and wine and the party began.
          He first took us to an island with a pennisula that had beach on both sides and a shallow bay with beaches around. Great for snorkeling.

IMG_1208d.jpg IMG_1207d.jpg IMG_1205.JPG IMG_1206.JPG IMG_1203.JPG IMG_1210.JPG

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Next he took us to a shallow area between two islands that did not have beach but had some fantastic snorkeling with many fish.

IMG_1215.JPG IMG_1216.JPG IMG_1219.JPG

image_99871.jpg image_99872.jpg image_99873.jpg image_99874.jpg image_99875.jpg
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Then for the last beach he took us to a large secluded bay with a great beach. This was the party beach. There was yachts and all sorts of other boats many with BBQs and packed full of people partying their asses off. I saw some serious asses shaking on my boat but especially on the other boats. We parked amonst the other boats not far from the beach and blasted music and partied. It was like many parties together but social distanced....

There was even a boat anchored there that was called Jango's Bar. It sold and delivered booze and food.
              You could order on Whatsapp and they would deliver it over to your boat. We stayed here the longest until about 5pm and had a long ride back.
              Quite the unique experience.

IMG_1232.JPG IMG_1231.JPG IMG_1235.JPG IMG_1230.JPG IMG_1237.JPG IMG_1236.JPG
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Glad you are getting out and enjoying things. Here in Canada pretty much every province is in another lockdown because cases are higher than they have ever been and the newer, strains are the most predominant. ICU's are the fullest they have been. Vaccine rollout is painfully slow.

And it's still snowing!!

Wasn't surprised to hear they cancelled your return flight...they are really worried about the "Brazil" variant here. You might be able to fly back through the states and even pick up a vaccine while you're passing through. (But I wouldn't be in a hurry to rush back...things still suck up here...especially for single people.)

Have fun Amigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
                  Glad you are getting out and enjoying things. Here in Canada pretty much every province is in another lockdown because cases are higher than they have ever been and the newer, strains are the most predominant. ICU's are the fullest they have been. Vaccine rollout is painfully slow.

And it's still snowing!!

Wasn't surprised to hear they cancelled your return flight...they are really worried about the "Brazil" variant here. You might be able to fly back through the states and even pick up a vaccine while you're passing through. (But I wouldn't be in a hurry to rush back...things still suck up here...especially for single people.)

Have fun Amigo.
                  I don’t understand why Canada is fucking up the vaccine rollout. Normally it’s the US which is a dysfunctional country. Last Saturday we vaccinated 4 million people while Canada did 72,000! WTF. Here anyone who wants it can sign up for an appointment and yes, they are available - I went to the site and I could have signed up. Everyone in my extended family is already vaccinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

I don’t understand why Canada is fucking up the vaccine rollout. Normally it’s the US which is a dysfunctional country. Last Saturday we vaccinated 4 million people while Canada did 72,000! WTF. Here anyone who wants it can sign up for an appointment and yes, they are available - I went to the site and I could have signed up. Everyone in my extended family is already vaccinated.
                    Here in Europe we're also way behind the US

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

They don't want the pandemic to end so soon.
                      By this time there should be medical resources re-positioned, medicines in place and vaccines well under way.
                      Not all hospitals in Canada have full ICUs, just some in the cities. It's the great reset in Canada.
                      Get as many people as possible on government cheques.

The USA is trying to avoid the Great Reset but Texas and Florida can't do it all.
                      Biden and Trudeau cancelled the Keystone pipeline which makes zero sense.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
                        Glad you are getting out and enjoying things. Here in Canada pretty much every province is in another lockdown because cases are higher than they have ever been and the newer, strains are the most predominant. ICU's are the fullest they have been. Vaccine rollout is painfully slow.

And it's still snowing!!

Have fun Amigo.
                        Rio is locked down until today, however a Rio lockdown is nothing like Canada. This is still a far better place to be.
                        I get my temperture checked an average of 2 times per day since I have been here and I have seen thousands of others get temperature checks.
                        Myself and nobody I know here has ever seen anyone get stopped for a high temperature. I flew to Sao Paulo and back and there was thousands of people herding through temperature check, not one person stopped there. Nobody i know here has heard of anyone they know being sick for months. It is most likely closer to herd immunity here than the unholy hell the media makes it out to be.

Basically on Ilha Grande Island everything is at 50% capacity. There was a nosy politician taking video at the dock to make sure rules were being followed.
                        Once you were on route nobody cared. On the island masks were only worn in stores. It was easter and churches were 100% full and i saw 2 full churches on island.
                        We rented private boats so spent most of the days amonst our group. At night we mingled in a few bars and parties sans masks.

They say cops are very corrupt in Brazil however it seems to me the Canadian police are the corrupt ones now.
                        They will tackle and beat you for not wearing a mask or having dinner with Grandma. Closing churches and businesses for something we know isn't that serious.
                        I would say Brazil is more free and democratic than Canada. In Brazil police are more on the people's side.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Is that Ladyboy I really don't believe that man These are so beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiguelLee562 View Post
                            Is that Ladyboy I really don't believe that man These are so beautiful.
                            No she is not a ladyboy. That is my buddies GF but she does like to fuck ladyboys and so does he.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Here is a TS I like, I didn't realize she was in Brazil and looks like she is nearby.
                              I just have to give this one a try she doesn't have a huge ass like the rest here.
                              Plus i have seen her before and liked her videos.
                              Victoria Carolino

I joined her onlyfans and it says she is in Rio.
                              https://onlyfans.com/victoriacarolino

https://www.instagram.com/japoneguinha7

image_99894.jpg
                              image_99893.jpg
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Here is a popular Transgender Clinic in Brazil as reccommended by 2017 Miss T World.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X