X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THESE 3 LADYBOYS. Check-In Bar! Experiences from you, please

Has anyone been with any of these 3 ladyboys from Check in Bar in Bangkok?

If so, please tell me about your experience with them. Are they open, spontaneous, respectful? I want to top and bottom for them. Do they dominate sometimes? well endowed? A good time? ANYTHING. 😍 They are Enjoy, Bella, and Noey. I want to swallow them!!
    IMG_7338.jpg IMG_7332.jpg IMG_7334.jpg IMG_7333.jpg IMG_7340.jpg IMG_7339.jpg IMG_7341.jpg

I haven't experienced them but yes they will dominate because they all do that but it will be charged extra for it

Comment

Anyone else know a thing or two about these ladies? 😍🙌🙏

Comment

no, I don't know about these ladyboys I have first time seeing all of them.

Comment

You're really expecting a lot - not many tourists have been to Thailand for the past year. Due to lack of customers a number of pay for play ladyboys have returned back to their home cities, so the lbs you asked about might not be at Check In Bar now. When tourism picks up again in Thailand - probably not until later this year or so, it is unknown which lbs will return to the bars - there will likely be new ones.

In short, making a wish list now is premature, and not likely to be all that useful when things open up again, but there will be plenty of other new lbs around.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I have had some drinks with Bella and she is very nice and sexy. I have not gone with her however.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by lessons1990 View Post
              Anyone else know a thing or two about these ladies? 😍🙌🙏
              Which thing would you like to know?

Comment

Here is a picture with Bella when we went to Why Not Bar for the volleyball party.

She is nice and lots of fun but she came with my buddy who didn't end up going with her that night.
                Bella, Fah and I went back to Check In bar later.

image_83665.jpg
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

When tourism picks up again in Thailand - perhaps not until later this year or so, it is unknown which pound will return to the pubs - there will likely be a new pound.

Comment

Working...
                  X