First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 18th 2021!

My semester ends Decmber 18th.
    Six and a half months from now!
    Do you think by then, vaccine shots for locals will be further along enough, quarantine will be nearly gone (for vaccinated tourist), and nearly all cities will be open by Dec. 18th?
    Good time for me to have fun for 2 weeks!?
    THANK YOU!!!

I've gotbmy fingers crossed! 🤞
    I believe!

Comment

Where are you planning on going?

Comment

I want to go to Bangkok and Phuket. Maybe 2 days in Pattaya.

Comment

I'm still banking on my September trip, so hopefully I will have a bit of a trip report for you
          Last edited by northernguy222; 06-29-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Depending what you want to do or spend, pattaya is the best bang ( and i mean bang) for your buck. Bangkok is great and phuket is expensive relatively speaking. What did you think you would spend time doing in Thialand...Beaches, broads, and or bars and beer, or all of the above?

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
              I'm still banking on my September trip, so hopefully I will have a bit of a trip report for you
              Yes, please update us. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                Depending what you want to do or spend, pattaya is the best bang ( and i mean bang) for your buck. Bangkok is great and phuket is expensive relatively speaking. What did you think you would spend time doing in Thialand...Beaches, broads, and or bars and beer, or all of the above?
                I don't drink, except for once in a blue moon. I spend most of my Thailand vacation days walking the city, eating, going to Lumpini park, and in the evenings I usually have fun with either one ladyboy, or one female. Rinse and repeat for the 3-4 days I'm in Pattaya, and rinse and repeat for the 5-7 days I'm in Bangkok.

HOWEVER -- This potential next trip in December - spending time with ladyboys and females will significantly increase.

I really want to be in the middle of a 3-4 ladyboy bukkake.

Comment

HEY! ADVICE! PATTAYA!
                  -
                  I always stay at Walking Street. Please tell me your opinion on the next best location on Pattaya in terms of ladyboy bars/night life? I want somewhere different.

Thank you!

Comment

There have been a lot of lb and gg bar closures in Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya. Any recommendations now would be likely unusable as the scene will be very different when things finally reopen in Thailand. With the current vaccination program being slow to implement and lack of vaccines things look like the full reopening will be much later than originally planned.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                      There have been a lot of lb and gg bar closures in Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya. Any recommendations now would be likely unusable as the scene will be very different when things finally reopen in Thailand. With the current vaccination program being slow to implement and lack of vaccines things look like the full reopening will be much later than originally planned.
                      This is so sad.

Comment

Soi Bukhao and Soi Made In Thialand are 2 great places, theres alot more

Comment

Here is a post about Pattaya locations. Things will be a bit or allot different in Dec '21 but the Soi search should continue.

Comment

thank you, kindly

Comment

Working...
                            X