X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya & Bangkok Reopening!

Pattaya and Bangkok opening soon and other restrictions being lifted in Thailand.
    This guy explains stuff pretty good.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Good news...I was wondering what to do after mid October, so if I can go to Pattaya in November I certainly will

Comment

Great news !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post
        Good news...I was wondering what to do after mid October, so if I can go to Pattaya in November I certainly will
        I don't think Pattaya will be back to it's ususal level for quite some time.
        Most of the ladyboys in Pattaya come from somewhere else, so it may take time for many to return.
        Plus the bars and establishments are closed or not the same.
        So it may be a while before the true "Sodom by the Sea" returns and it may never go back to what it was.
        Some still have dreams of turning Pattaya into a family resort town.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

it sounds like bars and restaurants are required to cease alchohol sales at 10pm under the eased restrictions.

Comment

Rocky Baby! You're so turhful and blunt. As I remember the Pattaya City Council has stopped issuing liquor licenses to Walking Street businesses. And Chan-Ocha is determined to shut down prostitution across the nation. About 4 years ago I remember my Katoey friends told me the cops raised the solicitation fine from B100 to B1000. Ai yai yai!!! I remember Manila Mayor Lim shut down all bars in Manila. No bars. No hookers. They all moved to Clark Air Base. I went there. The girls were uglier and greedily. Plus I got kidnapped and robbed. Upon returning to Mania I again got robbed by a crooked money changer. Surprisingly the Philippines FBI recovered my money, but I noted they were sitting around much longer than usual. They waned a tip for their services. They didn't know I was a student at their university og the Philippines College of veterinary medicine for 4 years. I understand corruption under Marcos rule and have seen the bars of Ermita Mabini. Never could forget my personal record of 15 girls in 14 days of my Christmas break. What a life that concluded in 1980. Now the same thing is happening in Thsiland. "All good things must come to an end". Sigh... wonder if Nana Plaza will be closed for good with the sneaky new laws banning prostitution. When I concluded my last 2 month winter vacation in January 2020 I counted 6 ladyboy bars in Nana Plaza. Obsessions surprisingly had only half of the usual count. When I first visited back in 2012 as a virgin I counted30 katoeys in the bar. Obsessions had the most beautiful and the most pretty girls. They had tiny feet and hands and looked so much younger. Like 18 years. Heaven on Earth. Since I haven't been to Thailand since January 2020 I don't know much about the ladyboy situation except for some sloppy GoPro recordings of Pattaya ladyboy 2021 taken during the daylight hours I really can't tell what's the nightlife situation in Theramae Bar, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Phuket, or else where. I'm not there. Anyway I understand Britain has lifted the travel restrictions to athailand. Lucky them. My beautiful friend Ploy whose lovely photos I've already shown you has gotten her first Chinese Covid vaccination a little over a week ago. Her second shot in about 2 more weeks. I read millions of Thai citizens are also being jabbed en mass. Makes me so happy. But checking with Orbitz.com the round trip flights beginning November 22 and ending in mid-January are costing $1300. I used to pay only $800. Even worse is the flights are over 22 hours too long. I used to fly China Airlines connecting in Taipei. Only16 hours. Seems the extended flight times means I must fly from HNL to LAX then a straight shot to Narita via Japanese airlines. Since I prefer to travel during the cooler dry seasons in the Orient I prefer the November to January slot. When it rains the bars have fewer entertainers. Right now the Katoey show on Pattaya second road still remains closed. Poor ladyboys have no work, no income, no apartment. Shattered lives. What I would appreciate is whomever is traveling to Bangkok and Pattaya will please tell me what bars are actually open and send photos so I can see whether they're pretty or not. I do hate wasting my time walking all over the streets only to find there's nobody interesting to bed. I am aiming to visit next November 2022. I like to swim in the hotel pools under non-rainy days. And walk the streets when they're dry. Time to end my post. It's 9:40 PM in Honolulu. Time to watch the recorded news. Alooooha!

Comment

Get ready to go! NOVEMBER 1. Areca Lodge is in the mid $20's.

BREAKING: Vaccinated travellers from 10 countries allowed to enter without quarantine starting November 1 | Thaiger (thethaiger.com)

Comment

tldr... Thailand wont change... there's too much baht changing hands .

Comment

I have seen where the Dictator is proposing a complete shutdown and stopping of business in all of the sex trade in Thailand. Wants to change Thailand into a cultural tourist resort only. He must not realize that most foreign tourists visit Thailand for the sex trade and not for the culture unless they can work the culture in somehow. Without the sex trade will the last tourist leaving Thailand please tell the Thai electric company to turn out the lights. 🤡

Comment

ya its all chatter chatter.Even if there were no bars to pickup sexy bitches the trade would continue... they would have to ban social media and thai friendly. Plus the K--g has a pervy history so there's that...

Comment

They will probably try to introduce some changes to the whole system the way it was. Unfortunately covid has give governments the chance to take measures they may not have been able to in the past. Unfortunately the people in charge of Thailand and the elite have just become more wealthy and powerful as a result of this pandemic, just like countries everywhere. The people in charge don't need that bad money and the others have gone without if for years now. Cops are probably more corrupt in drugs and gambling now there is not much tourist market.

Thailand has fantastic beaches and culture. However they have allowed many of the beaches and water areas to become destroyed and contaminated.
                      They have plans to turn the whole Cha am to Phuket beaches into the "Thai Riviera". This is stupid since these are not their best beaches and it will just destroy more natural areas with over development.

Most of the customers of Thailand were from the west. There is becoming less and less incentive to go to Thailand when you can just fly to mexico in a few hours. Mexico where I am right now there is few restrictions or lockdowns ever. They seem to be through the pandemic already and tourism is doing good except it is still down. I think the main reason many are still not coming to Mexico is lying media and officials scaring the hell out of people for little reason.
                      Mexico did the right thing from what I see.

Anyway nobody is going to go all the way to Thailand anymore is it is just a plain tourist location. There is plenty of Ladyboys everywhere these days and the percentage in North America now is probably equal to or higher than Thailand now. Why fly for dozens of hours when you don't have to anymore.

Thailand will never get much back if they don't open the same as before.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

What's the temperature in Cancun?

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                          What's the temperature in Cancun?
                          cancunttt.jpg
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here in Bangkok now. Went to Nana Plaza, but no agogo bars are open yet. Most bars on the street are though...well except Big Dogs. Lots of people around and freelancers. Bars close at 8 PM though.

Comment

I think the PM's plan runs in 15 and 30 day increments...
                              Nov. 15th may find a less restrictive curfew (possibly 1 AM!)...Dec.1 might bring allowing beer & wine sales until midnight...
                              Pattaya is scheduled to "open" Dec.1 and they have just spent a sizable amount of $$ to install a new "Jumbo-tron" at the foot of walking st.
                              Soooo...I THINK WS might return without too many changes ...at least for now.
                              The Pattaya Music Fest is running every weekend during Nov. and that hasn't happened in over 7 years...
                              Brian Flores (Night Wish Owner) is staging a hunger strike in protest of the fact that BKK and Phuket can serve Alcohol but Patts cannot.
                              One of my LB friends in Patts tells me that the city has a pretty good vibe right now...but she DEF wants the Western tourists back ASAP
                              to fully pull Patts out of the doldrums.
                              I have reserved a condo at "City Maxx" for 90 days starting the last week of January...
                              I'm crossing my fingers that Patts will be running at 60-70% of it's former self by then.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X