X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post
    Thanks for your great information. That means - by the plan - that I can travel to Bangkok on Nov 1´as fully vaccinated without going to a quarantine? Thanks for your answer in advance :-)
    YES!

From 1 July, 2022, foreign nationals are only required to show proof of either a certificate of vaccination or a negative RT-PCR or professional ATK test result within 72 hours of travel. These can be in a print or digital format. Random checks will be made on arrivals at Thailand’s international airports or land border checkpoints (in 22 provinces).

The TAT News microsite at www.tatnews.org is the official online newsroom of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). The TAT News is committed to supporting international media by providing the latest press releases, festivals & events, other Thai travel news as well as compelling Thailand travel features and videos.

(Even though there is no logical reason to test for covid at the border, they still do it.)
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Great News

Comment

Best way to discover how to get into LOS without grief is contact the Thai embassy or consulates yourself. Ask questions way before you fly. In Hawaii I we get a silly little white card that my drugstore dates and stamps. Very easy to forge. Luckily there's a hard consulate where I can buy a 3-month visa. Will ask if my vaccination record is kosher. Don't know if there will soon be a vaccination requirement for monkey pox. There's a serious shortage everywhere. Thailand has had only 2 cases so far. USA has 5k. BTW this is a heterosexual and a contact disease. Media likes to use homos as irresponsible risktakers.

Anyway talk to the embassy people yourselves. They're the best and hopefully the most accurate source of info.

Comment

Originally posted by billyworld View Post
          I think the PM's plan runs in 15 and 30 day increments...
          Nov. 15th may find a less restrictive curfew (possibly 1 AM!)...Dec.1 might bring allowing beer & wine sales until midnight...
          Pattaya is scheduled to "open" Dec.1 and they have just spent a sizable amount of $$ to install a new "Jumbo-tron" at the foot of walking st.
          Soooo...I THINK WS might return without too many changes ...at least for now.
          The Pattaya Music Fest is running every weekend during Nov. and that hasn't happened in over 7 years...
          Brian Flores (Night Wish Owner) is staging a hunger strike in protest of the fact that BKK and Phuket can serve Alcohol but Patts cannot.
          One of my LB friends in Patts tells me that the city has a pretty good vibe right now...but she DEF wants the Western tourists back ASAP
          to fully pull Patts out of the doldrums.
          I have reserved a condo at "City Maxx" for 90 days starting the last week of January...
          I'm crossing my fingers that Patts will be running at 60-70% of it's former self by then.
          this is a Lb?

Comment

Working...
          X