X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is ladyboy cum like?

Still haven’t been with a ladyboy, but will someday.

What is ladyboy cum like? How does it taste? Do you usually swallow?

Love to hear from you experienced guys.

The first time I sucked my girlfriend’s cock, I knew that I would swallow no matter what it tasted like. Luckily her cum tasted slightly sweet and it was easy to swallow her big load. Since then I have always swallowed every time I suck her.

Although I prefer to have her cum in my ass, I am starting to really enjoy sucking her off. Actually I love her so much that even if her cum tasted terrible I would still swallow it all. She’s my girl and I love being the one who takes care of her sexual needs.

Since I have not been able to see her in more than a year, I told her that I would suck her off every day when tourists are finally allowed back in the Philippines. We have had enough cam sex to last a lifetime. No more!
    Last edited by Escierto; 10-09-2021, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Can you feel it when she shoots in your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by pnc925 View Post
        Can you feel it when she shoots in your ass?
        I had a brief relationship with a transgender woman before my girlfriend but she had a small cock - about four inches maybe a little more. I could not feel it when she came in my ass.

My girlfriend is a lot bigger - about seven and a half inches and I can definitely feel it when she cums. I can tell when she is about to cum because she will stop thrusting. If I pay attention I can definitely feel a little movement of her cock - like a twitching or throbbing - that tells me she is shooting her cum up in my ass.

I love that special moment! I know that she is experiencing the pleasure of her orgasm and I am the lucky guy who is making her cum inside me. So satisfying!!!

Comment

what does cum taste like? - Bing

Comment

Dudes, to be honest, I've never tried to do this. So far, I'm only attracted to a real female body. But I am just beginning the path of exploring my sexual desires, so I will not say that something will never happen. Never say never. So far, I've realized that it's very exciting for me to watch girls masturbate their wet pussies to the camera on the site https://vidsofcams.com . I especially like the fact that it gives the impression that she does it in front of you and only for you. Great, isn't it?
            Last edited by Darvo; 02-17-2022, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darvo View Post
              Dudes, to be honest, I've never tried to do this. So far, I'm only attracted to a real female body. But I am just beginning the path of exploring my sexual desires, so I will not say that something will never happen.
              Well I never imagined that I would be happy as the bottom to a transgender top girl but here I am. For me it’s not only the best sex of my life, she is a really beautiful woman in every way.

66E97B47-1EA7-4C76-90F7-086B9EAE32C8.jpeg
              Last edited by Escierto; 02-15-2022, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Try it. You'll definitely like the act of swallowing. Doesn't impress the ladyboys. Just bores them.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                  Try it. You'll definitely like the act of swallowing. Doesn't impress the ladyboys. Just bores them.
                  Swallowing impressed my girl. I am the only man who has ever swallowed her cum. She thinks it’s disgusting but she loves that I swallow.

Comment

Ladyboy Cum is almost exactly like whipped cream, I swear.

11.jpg
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

It is whipped cream. Fake cheapo video.

Comment

It is whipped cream. Fake cheapo video.
                        Yes, it is supposed to be whipped cream.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

TrannySurprise.com has really ugly faggots. Would never subscribe to that shit. Stick to Evil Angel products. BTW where's Joey Silvera. Is he still shooting?

Comment

TrannySurprise.com has really ugly faggots. Would never subscribe to that shit. Stick to Evil Angel products. BTW where's Joey Silvera. Is he still shooting?
                            tranny Suprise had some really good scenes but they are not in existence anymore.

The guy in that picture is Bruno who has appeared in thousands of TS productions with dozens of different companies.
                            He could be called a faggot but couldn't all of us fit that description to some extent.

Joey Silvera is still directing and producing actively to date.
                            Known for: Asian Strap: She Fuck You Long Time, Public Affairs, She's So Fine!

Interesting he has appeared as an actor in 1122 movies starting in 1971.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

tranny Suprise had some really good scenes but they are not in existence anymore.

The guy in that picture is Bruno who has appeared in thousands of TS productions with dozens of different companies.
                              He could be called a faggot but couldn't all of us fit that description to some extent.

Joey Silvera is still directing and producing actively to date.
                              Known for: Asian Strap: She Fuck You Long Time, Public Affairs, She's So Fine!

Interesting he has appeared as an actor in 1122 movies starting in 1971.
                              I am happy to be a faggot for my lovely girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                              X