Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear Joey's alive and well. Last movie he starred in showed him as being fat and out of condition. What does he look like today?

Comment

i'm experienced quite a few Ladyboys and each time has been a pleasurable experience drunk and high . There beauty is so sexy.

Comment

I swallowed a nice big load this afternoon. As usual it was slightly sweet. She had a lovely orgasm she said.

Comment

I found that the taste of cum can vary depending on whether or not the LB is on hormones or not. I found when they are on hormones their cum has a bitter taste to it and can be very bitter if they took pills or had an injection in the past few days. The bitter taste I could not stomach and would just let the cum flow out of my mouth. I still liked the feeling of them cumming in my mouth. I also noticed that their cum was much more liquidity and not thick like regular cum.

Ones not on hormones I found to have a thicker consistency and a sweeter taste. A GG GF I had years ago was a real cum connoisseur and could almost predict what I had eaten in the past day or two by the taste of my cum. She noted red meat and deep fried food would make my cum taste stronger that white meat or having eatenmore veggies and fruit the past few days.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmtsl View Post
            I found that the taste of cum can vary depending on whether or not the LB is on hormones or not. I found when they are on hormones their cum has a bitter taste to it and can be very bitter if they took pills or had an injection in the past few days. The bitter taste I could not stomach and would just let the cum flow out of my mouth. I still liked the feeling of them cumming in my mouth. I also noticed that their cum was much more liquidity and not thick like regular cum.

Ones not on hormones I found to have a thicker consistency and a sweeter taste. A GG GF I had years ago was a real cum connoisseur and could almost predict what I had eaten in the past day or two by the taste of my cum. She noted red meat and deep fried food would make my cum taste stronger that white meat or having eatenmore veggies and fruit the past few days.
            Interesting. I have been swallowing a lot of my girlfriend’s cum these days and it’s always remarkably consistent. Of course her diet doesn’t tend to change that much - pretty much always pork or fish with rice. She is not on hormones so it’s always slightly sweet tasting and easy to swallow.

Comment

On this past visit to see my girlfriend, I sucked her cock so many times that I find myself still thinking about it.

How she would pull her panties down exposing her cock lying there waiting.

How I would tenderly lick and kiss her balls while smelling the musky scent of her groin.

How I would lick her cock feeling it all rubbery as it started to come to life.

How I would put the knob in my mouth and suck it as I licked it with my tongue.

How I would go up and down on her seven and a half inches of rock hard dick slobbering on it like a slut.

How she would grip my head in her hands and push her cock into my face as she felt herself about to cum.

How I would feel her cock pulsating and throbbing as she pumped out jets of creamy cum into my throat.

How I would swallow it all as she finished and release her cock from my mouth sucking and licking it clean.

Yeah, I think about it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by pnc925 View Post
                Still haven’t been with a ladyboy, but will someday.

What is ladyboy cum like? How does it taste? Do you usually swallow?

Love to hear from you experienced guys.
                I have an experience ladyboy cum are so lovely moment in life

Comment

Originally posted by pnc925 View Post
                  Still haven’t been with a ladyboy, but will someday.

What is ladyboy cum like? How does it taste? Do you usually swallow?

Love to hear from you experienced guys.
                  It's delicious. Be careful though amigo, be wise. Make sure you are both clean. I had great luck in Thailand, it is worth the trip! After that, enjoy her juice, delicious goddess nectar ;P

Comment

Working...
                  X