Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES sireeee. Lots of wind and heavy showers. Temperature is 65 and 70 degrees. I am now in my California king sized bed with the electric blanket on top setting. Now reading my Samsung note 10 covering the news, emails, Line chats, texts, Blacked.com, BlackedRAW.com, and will resubscribe to TSPlayground.com. Boring being suck on an island. Want to revist Vegas but way too cold going outside just to catch the buses

Comment

Hi, thanks for posting all the photos.
      Have you decided where you will go skiing? Maybe you will add to your, "Skiing with Ladyboys" Thread... I hope you do!

Thanks again!

Comment

Wish I could visit LOS where their winters are so warm and comfortable.

Flash news oudda Hawaii.

WEATHER BLOG: Gov. Ige declares state of emergency; Oahu flash flood warning extended until 7:15 p.m. | Honolulu Star-Advertiser (staradvertiser.com)

Comment

AE79AE9B-7464-477E-B95D-8F73636A8D0D.jpeg
          Originally posted by brucey View Post
          Hi, thanks for posting all the photos.
          Have you decided where you will go skiing? Maybe you will add to your, "Skiing with Ladyboys" Thread... I hope you do!

Thanks again!
          We just visited Sunshine village
          Vaccine proof and masks required
          Ski hills and Banff totally dead at xmas
          Amazing to see
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Can you buy a GoPro and strap it to you forehead? I want to some real snow skiing. Not that dumb building. I want to see Fernanda and you actually skiing and having fun. Camera! Aaaand ACTION!

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
              Can you buy a GoPro and strap it to you forehead? I want to some real snow skiing. Not that dumb building. I want to see Fernanda and you actually skiing and having fun. Camera! Aaaand ACTION!
              Well I am trying to show the ridiculousness of the ski hills.
              Vaccines to play outdoors in a cold windy place.
              We went skiing at Lake Louise and had to show vaccine just to use the toilet.
              Just beyond all reason. The vaccine does not stop the spread, it's a fact.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
              X