Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank offers True Name: Credit card allows transgender, non-binary people to use preferred name

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank offers True Name: Credit card allows transgender, non-binary people to use preferred name

True Name: Credit card allows transgender, non-binary people to use preferred name
    https://globalnews.ca/news/8684776/t...iscrimination/

While I am supporting of transgenders the whole non-binary/gender movement is getting ridiculous.
    Now they are offering a credit card that will have your trans name on it, instead of your legal name.

So if they ask you for ID to prove you are the credit card owner, you cannot.
    Specifically when I travel to other countries often stores ask for ID to back up your credit card due to fraud.
    Not sure what these people will do. Then they will offended because they can't prove their identity.

I find this to just be pandering. Banking officials that have nothing better to do than make stuff up for a small group.
    They try to imply people get assaulted because their credit card has their real name on it.
    The fact of science is that everyone is either Male or Female. It disturbs me when a large company like a Bank starts pandering to people pretending reality doesn't exist. Saying you are non-binary is one thing but it isn't real. Everyone is one sex or another, and that cannot change.

If you choose to live as another gender that is one thing, but to say you have no gender or are some made up gender, that seems ridiculous. This is the most useless thing I have ever seen a Bank do.
    How long until they start charging you higher interest rates because you are straight or identify as your birth gender.

Just like men competing in sports against women under the guise of being transgender, totally ridiculous.
    Now the Bank is touting themselves a heroes.
    Does this mean I can put my nickname on my credit card or any name I just make up?

www.ladyboysthai.com

I had similar thoughts when I saw these commercials. The inclusiveness crusade seems to be getting a bit much. LGBTQIA2S+ Umm, couldn't you just say non-hetero and leave it at that?

I've never understood why trans were part of Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals to begin with anyway. I think Trans as gender (like Male or Female), which has nothing to do with sexual attraction in my mind.

I am thinking about getting a McLOVIN credit card now though...

Comment

Originally posted by northernguy222 View Post

I am thinking about getting a McLOVIN credit card now though...
      Hey that was my exact idea!
      I wonder if many people can be McLOVIN? You can use your McLOVIN drivers license to verify your credit card.
      What would stores think if everyone had the same name?

images.jpg
      s-l400.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
      X