Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most memorable petite ladyboy experiences. Can I hear them? And do you still have a contact?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most memorable petite ladyboy experiences. Can I hear them? And do you still have a contact?

Most memorable petite ladyboy experiences. Can I hear them? And do you still have a contact?
    I'm all ears. Wishing everyone the best.

Try looking at MY THAI PHOTO COLLECTION 2022 to 2029. There's 5 sets so enjoy. I think this November 2022 will be my return to LOS. but I don't know if the LB bars have returned to Pattaya Soi 7 and 8. The news sez the bar owners are appealing for closer times at 4 AM and not midnight.My favorite taxi girl who managed the stand on front of the 7 Eleven store on Soi 8 informed me that the Sunshine Hotel is now open for business. Dunno about the businesses on that street. YouTube.com shows all the businesses except Sailors Bar are dead closed. Be interesting to continue to observe whether a revival is on the horizon. I'm getting rock fever on the island of Hawaii. Bad. Am considering places I've never been to. Krabi, chiangmai, angor watt in seam reap plus other temple ruins behind AW. Will dutifully check out the ladyboy scenes there and report with pics if they will let me. Keep in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
      Try looking at MY THAI PHOTO COLLECTION 2022 to 2029. There's 5 sets so enjoy. I think this November 2022 will be my return to LOS. but I don't know if the LB bars have returned to Pattaya Soi 7 and 8. The news sez the bar owners are appealing for closer times at 4 AM and not midnight.My favorite taxi girl who managed the stand on front of the 7 Eleven store on Soi 8 informed me that the Sunshine Hotel is now open for business. Dunno about the businesses on that street. YouTube.com shows all the businesses except Sailors Bar are dead closed. Be interesting to continue to observe whether a revival is on the horizon. I'm getting rock fever on the island of Hawaii. Bad. Am considering places I've never been to. Krabi, chiangmai, angor watt in seam reap plus other temple ruins behind AW. Will dutifully check out the ladyboy scenes there and report with pics if they will let me. Keep in touch.
      2029 pretty good you can give us a view into the future....
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

2029 pretty good you can give us a view into the future....
        His future is so bright he has to wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

His future is so bright he has to wear shades.
          Now i know who George is.....
          Maybe he is using a Souped up Tuk Tuk instead of a Delorean....

EWHYu5uWoAEf1sM.jpg
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The first petite ladyboy I was with in Thailand was this cutie from Obsessions Bar in Nana Plaza.
            A majority of the petite ladyboys I have been with were from that bar.
            I also took her friend who was taller.

image_98343.jpg

thail90s - Copy.jpg
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Wonder what Obsessions bar fine is now. B1k?

Comment

Wonder what Obsessions bar fine is now. B1k?
                It's probably not open yet.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Most memorable must be a thai lb I met 5 years ago. She had such a great personality, so we kept in touch and for the past 3 years she has been my girlfriend. She has been to Europe many times to visit me and met my family and friends, but now after Covid restrictions are eased I am going to Thailand more often. Fortunately, I have a job that brings me to Asia quite often, so now thinking about relocating there. Used to live in Asia in the past and I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by rick78 View Post
                    Most memorable must be a thai lb I met 5 years ago. She had such a great personality, so we kept in touch and for the past 3 years she has been my girlfriend. She has been to Europe many times to visit me and met my family and friends, but now after Covid restrictions are eased I am going to Thailand more often. Fortunately, I have a job that brings me to Asia quite often, so now thinking about relocating there. Used to live in Asia in the past and I loved it.
                    Lucky you! I also met a Filipina with no expectations more than two years ago. After the first day we both realized that we were in love. I am going back for a month in July and making up for the time we lost due to covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

It's probably not open yet.
                      Its open. Bar fine 900Baht

Comment

I think I'll just go there to watch the dancers. Then visit the DC10 ladyboy bar. They moved just outside on Sukhumvit Street nearby I last read. I always check out the ladyboys outside of thermae bar before and after walk over to soi cowboy. Frankly I stick with pattaya Beach. Where can I find them. Pattaya soi 7 & 8 bars are slowly reopening but which bars cater to ladyboys? Piggies Bar is gone. Fantasy Lounge seems to survive. I stay away from Soi 6. Hookers are too rough.

Comment

I think I'll just go there to watch the dancers. Then visit the DC10 ladyboy bar. They moved just outside on Sukhumvit Street nearby I last read. I always check out the ladyboys outside of thermae bar before and after walk over to soi cowboy. Frankly I stick with pattaya Beach. Where can I find them. Pattaya soi 7 & 8 bars are slowly reopening but which bars cater to ladyboys? Piggies Bar is gone. Fantasy Lounge seems to survive. I stay away from Soi 6. Hookers are too rough.
                          BTW, DC10 has closed and not reopened yet. Since almost 1 month ago. I am not sure about the reason.

Comment

Too bad. Did u know they were post ops. Tall and very pretty ones, too. Going to LOS in November. Hope this BA 5.0 bull sheet tones down. B300 tourist tax is minor. How will we acquire this health insurance thing? Buy it upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi? Take credit card?

Comment

Too bad. Did u know they were post ops. Tall and very pretty ones, too. Going to LOS in November. Hope this BA 5.0 bull sheet tones down. B300 tourist tax is minor. How will we acquire this health insurance thing? Buy it upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi? Take credit card?
                              You buy travel health insurance before you go.

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/trave...urance-review/

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/trave...hailand-trips/

Actually Thailand has always required medical insurance on demand, even before covid.
                              They just didn't ask in the past much.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X