X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra fem Femboys in BBK & PATTAYA

I just realized Boystown is in Pattaya. I thought it was in BKK.
    Anyways, is Boystown my best bet to find femboys in Pattaya? If not, where then?
    For BKK, where should I go?

THANK YOU

Leaving in 2 weeks.

I assume by extra fem you mean fresh crossdressers and drag queens. Extra fem would normally mean they are more girlish and passable....

So in Bangkok if you want crossdresser types you can go to the Patpong area in Silom where the main gay area of Bangkok is. The bars with drag shows would be your best bet as that is where you would find them. There is some bars in the area like Tavern 2 that might be to your liking, if it is still open.
    https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...rn-two-patpong

Otherwise all ladyboy bars in Bangkok have new ladyboys and crossdressers working as hostesses and waitresses. If you don't see what you want ask the mamasan about ladyboys that are your style. They can often call someone that fits your needs, if they don't have anyone at the moment. The mamasans themselves are often older too which you said you like. On the street in Nana Soi 4 you will find many femboys that you would like but be careful from the street since they are often druggies.

In Pattaya boystown will have more crossdresser types in the bars that have drag shows. I believe Sunee Plaza in boyztown is where you find the drag queens and shows, if it is still called that. As the name states, Boyztown is mostly boys. If you want to get cute boys and put them in panties that is another option there.

Again every ladyboy bar in Pattaya will have crossdresser types as hostesses and waitresses. Also check the owners and bosses at these bars as they are usually older or crossdresser gay types. The owner of La Bamba bar would be right up your alley... Linda bar on walking street caters to the crossdress lover as most of their ladyboys have no tits and are crossdressers, many are older.
    There was also a club called the Issan Lounge up on 3rd road in Pattaya. It is a club that plays traditional Thai country music and opens later in the evening. It is mainly gay and ladyboys but caters to Thai people from the Issan that want to feel like home. This place has many femboys types of all ages that you would probably like.

Pattaya beach usually has many femboys and older ladyboys but be careful here as many are on drugs and the police sometimes cause issues for pooners in this area.
    7-11 stores in Pattaya are a major source of femboys and ladyboys that just got to town and need a job, keep your eyes open.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
      I assume by extra fem you mean fresh crossdressers and drag queens. Extra fem would normally mean they are more girlish and passable....

So in Bangkok if you want crossdresser types you can go to the Patpong area in Silom where the main gay area of Bangkok is. The bars with drag shows would be your best bet as that is where you would find them. There is some bars in the area like Tavern 2 that might be to your liking, if it is still open.

Otherwise all ladyboy bars in Bangkok have new ladyboys and crossdressers working as hostesses and waitresses. If you don't see what you want ask the mamasan about ladyboys that are your style. They can often call someone that fits your needs, if they don't have anyone at the moment. The mamasans themselves are often older too which you said you like. On the street in Nana Soi 4 you will find many femboys that you would like but be careful from the street since they are often druggies.

In Pattaya boystown will have more crossdresser types in the bars that have drag shows. I believe Sunee Plaza in boyztown is where you find the drag queens and shows, if it is still called that. As the name states, Boyztown is mostly boys. If you want to get cute boys and put them in panties that is another option there.

Again every ladyboy bar in Pattaya will have crossdresser types as hostesses and waitresses. Also check the owners and bosses at these bars as they are usually older or crossdresser gay types. The owner of La Bamba bar would be right up your alley... Linda bar on walking street caters to the crossdress lover as most of their ladyboys have no tits and are crossdressers, many are older.
      There was also a club called the Issan Lounge up on 3rd road in Pattaya. It is a club that plays traditional Thai country music and opens later in the evening. It is mainly gay and ladyboys but caters to Thai people from the Issan that want to feel like home. This place has many femboys types of all ages that you would probably like.

Pattaya beach usually has many femboys and older ladyboys but be careful here as many are on drugs and the police sometimes cause issues for pooners in this area.
      7-11 stores in Pattaya are a major source of femboys and ladyboys that just got to town and need a job, keep your eyes open.
      You're awesome,

Thank you for the detailed reply. I will refer to it often.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

thank you for a information

Comment

Working...
        X