X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to PHUKET. APRIL.

I'll be there first few days of April. I'm early 30's. Easy-going. Non-judgmental. Respectful. Half White. Other half is NOT Black, South American, middle-eastern, or Indian

I like to have fun. Never done an orgy with a LB.

Message me if you want to get take turns pleasuring a slim LB with me. Cock size is based on my mood, but I wouldn't mind some girth to suck. Like small ones too.

While I am discovering if I am a switch - in a threesome activity, I feel I'd only top her.

If you desire at some point for her to top you then I may take a few minutes break while you enjoy the fun, and I'll reenter later. No pressure.

Also, if you just want to converse and hangout at the bars while we appreciate LBs I'm fine with that too.

Peace, best wishes

Also, maybe send this off to a couple of your buddies if you know anyone that may be interested.

Comment

Other half is NOT Black, South American, middle-eastern, or Indian.

You made sure to emphasize your other half is not from a colored background! 😅😂

Comment

It's unfortunate I felt like I needed to say it. Sometimes people won't give you a chance if you're a certain ethnicity.

Do I feel bad for the ethnic groups I mentioned? Yes. It's unfair. Cheers to peace, equality, and ladyboys.

Comment

Might be hot, humid, rainy, and smoggy.where u going? Bkk, pattaya, karbi, phuket. Chiang Mai???

Comment

Top National Thailand Stories From the Past Week: Air Pollution Problem Dominates Thai Media, and more

​Google this news story. Today 3/13/2023

Comment

Oriental dollarbird falls from the sky in Bangkok due to suspected PM2.5 poisoning

​Google this. Dangerous air worsens every year.

Comment

I'm going to Phuket late March and Bkk early April

Comment

If you, or you know any friends that want to double team a LB please contact me.

Comment

I also like mature slim/fit Thais. ladies in their 50s and 60s. If they are thin/fit/slim, I'm infatuated.

Comment

Personally I think you'll be better off in Pattaya. Way more ladyboy places and bars there. There's only one Bangla street . Phuket is really a ripoff place .

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                        Personally I think you'll be better off in Pattaya. Way more ladyboy places and bars there. There's only one Bangla street . Phuket is really a ripoff place .
                        I agree

Comment

Trip done. Phuket... yeah... I'll give it another try in a few years, but I'm not a fan. I'll stick with BKK and Pattaya next time.

Comment

Hope u visited Ko Phi Phi in a speedboat with , James bond island in a double decker boat with inflatable canoes downstairs, saw the FANTASEA show with its elephant-themed park, and ate lots of seafood. If u like fist fighting try photo those tall ladyboy who tell u they're postoperative. Just swing kick their ankles out from under them then jump on top and swing wildly. They fight, slap, and scratch like girls. Forget the ladyboy show there. Same cookie cutters like the bangkok and Pattaya shows. Except the best ones is at the Pattaya collosseum showroom. Google it for some previews. Alcazar and tiffany sowergirls are older. Look closely. Some are uglies and some are overpriced. I live in Hawaii so know beaches. The phuket beaches are dirty, windy, have dangerous rip currents. No lifeguards. Hotel pools are better, cleaner, and have clear water. Stay far away from Yorkshire hotel on bangla street. Counterpeople are lazy and rip offs knowing u went on a boat trip. Even padded my excursion bills b500 extra. Go buy your own excursions or change yourselves by walking outside and visiting the many travel agent kiosks outside. They even scammed me by telling the taxi driver to overcharge me. Remember to stay far away from the YORKSHIRE HOTEL.

Comment

Working...
                            X