X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you met a sexy Thai ladyboy?

By "meet" I don't meen go to a bar and gawk at them! I mean talk to or spend a night with a Thai ladyboy. Also I don't mean any ladyboy or trannie. It should be an Asian and specifically a THAI ladyboy!

Be honest as the way we present the girls is often as a result of the information procured in these polls.

Stogie

(I have met a few Thai ladyboys and I have only met one I didn't like. She is a bitchy post op that appears on this site a lot!)
    No, and I probably never will. :(
    0%
    No, but I hope to soon. :)
    0%
    No, but I hope to in the future.
    0%
    Yes, I have met one or two.
    0%
    Yes, I have met a few.
    0%
    Yes I have met loads of them'
    0%
    A different response.
    0%

Yes everyone in Casaanova........

Seriously 3 or 4 all from Casanova
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

3 last night...went out clubbing, all I did was buy a 600 Baht bottle of whiskey.

Damn I wish I had more than one dick
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Everytime I go to LOS, not a night wasted.... at least 2 lovelies a nite

Comment

been there a couple of times and nearly had a ladyboy every night....

Unfortunately havent been lucky enough to meet the lovely Som.....lol...

Max.........

Comment

Originally posted by (max @ Mar. 03 2004,06:38)
            Unfortunately havent been lucky enough to meet the lovely Som.....lol...
            Hey, you haven't missed much. I hear that she's a miserable bitch!

Comment

not me....I hear she is a lovely angel  

yes, I have met quite a few sexy ladyboys and like about 90% of them.  my rantings and ravings last month were for the 10% that piss me off and sometimes make me wonder about this lifestyle, but for the most part the ladyboys I come across are very sexy, and friendly also. even more so in the Philippines, believe it or not; I wish i could bottle up some of that passion that i found there and spread it around LOS.

nice poll stogie, but it seems like the answer is obvious for most of us that read here

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by
                nice poll stogie, but it seems like the answer is obvious for most of us that read here
                Sure does! I was hoping that we had a few virgins out there... Oh well. I'l keep it going for a while and see who shows up!

Comment

6 Thai ladyboys and 4 Brazilians....

Comment

I have meet maybe a total of 25 Thai Ladyboys over the last 11 trips to LOS and I must confess that I prefer the ones in Phuket over most of the lovely Ladyboys in BKK with the exception of the lovely Cherri from KCIII.

Disqplay
                    Thailand for fun in the sun
                    Enjoy it while you can
                    Times are changing

Comment

my buddy Disqplay and me are always expounding on the virtues of Phuket and yet most of the lads never make it down there. what the hell are you guys waiting for? it's the greatest place on earth! check out the cocktails and dreams pictorial and jump on a plane!!!

Jon

Comment

oh of course I forgot to mention that in addition to LOS, I find my way down to the Philippines quite often where the LB's don't even dream of being cut. I average 4LB's a trip to Manila.  Always different ones, on occassion  repeat performers, only 'cause they know how to please.

Comment

that's for sure....i found the ladyboys in the PI much more pleasing, loving, affectionate and passionate than their Thai counterparts, and that's no joke. i still like thai ladyboys over all, but the PI girls are great in bed and sweet as hell.

Jon

Comment

Working...
                          X