Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2008 Miss Philippines Amazing Beauty Pageant.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And alas this is the last one she sent to me hope you guys enjoyed them
    Attached Files
    Thailand for fun in the sun
    Enjoy it while you can
    Times are changing

Comment

Well to answer your question Reflextions my lovely lady friend is in the contest. So I would suppose the correct answer to your question is yes but I would put it more like I have had the pleasure to enjoy her company in various states of dress and undress.

Disq
      Enjoy it while you can
      Times are changing

Comment

October 17 2008 at 9pm - Pre-pageant night (25 contestants reduced to 15 contestants).

Pre-Pageant Swimsuit Section - Candidates 1 to 25 YouTube Video - (9 minutes 28 Seconds - very poor sound)

Direct Link to YouTube Video - 17 October 2008 - Miss Amazing - Swimsuit Section

Comment

October 17 2008 at 9pm - Pre-pageant night

Pre-Pageant Fashion Section - YouTube Video - Nearly all Candidates (6 minutes 23 Seconds - very poor sound)

Direct Link to YouTube Pre-Pageant Fashion Section

Comment

October 17 2008 at 9pm - Pre-pageant night

Pre-Pageant Talent Section - Part One - YouTube Video - Candidates 1 to 9  (9 minutes 53 Seconds - very poor sound)

(I do not know if more of the Candidates' Talent Performances will be posted on YouTube)

Direct Link to YouTube Miss Amazing 2008 - Talent Section  Part One - Candidates 1 to 9

Photo: Headress added to candidate #8 before her "Talent" "Performance".
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the links was good to see them especially seeing my lovely lady friend on stage seeing I have never been there to see it in person.

Disq
              Enjoy it while you can
              Times are changing

Comment

Once again thanks to all who have posted photos and/or links - we don't usually get much information about the Filipina lb contests!

On a side note it does not seem Josie made it into the final 15, that is too bad, but her friend seems to have made it.

disqplay - great that your gf made it to the final 15! Hope she continues to do well.

Hope the photos and videos keep coming in, I've seen a video of Miss Amazing 2007 in a television dance show (like Dancing with the Stars), and she looked fantastic!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I am thinking that "#19" could be added to my top 12.

POL
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

October 17 2008 in the bus en-route to the Pre-pageant night

Finally getting some photos in.

I had a typed "chat" with my friend, the contestant, today who told me that they do not announce the final 15 until the evening of 24th October, so all the contestants have too rehearse until then - Seems weird to me!
                    Attached Files

Comment

October 17 2008 in the bus en-route to the Pre-pageant night
                      Attached Files

Comment

October 17 2008 on the bus en-route to the Pre-pageant night, then at the destination
                        Attached Files

Comment

October 17 2008 preparation includes hair, make-up and waiting around on Pre-pageant night
                          Attached Files

Comment

October 17 2008 preparation includes hair, make-up and more waiting around on Pre-pageant night
                            Attached Files

Comment

October 17 2008 preparation includes hair, make-up and yet more waiting around on Pre-pageant night
                              Attached Files

Comment

Who are all those random guys mulling about? They look like fluffers for the pageant!
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X