X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icecy and friends

Icecy with make-up, in the morning without, and with friends. Cant remember one on lefts name, but one on right is Opah.
    Anybody have any scoop or photos of Icecy, feel free to post.
    Attached Files

dont have any pics. but icey is sexy

Comment

Hope this means that you had a 4-some with these 3 lovelies?

Comment

Bottom Left, I just can't recall her name
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

It started as a 2some then evolved to a 4 some over the course of 2 strange nights. I could only have sex with them one at a time. The other would go to the toilet and wait it out. I drank all my duty free and they called in reinforcements. I still can't come up with her name. They all work at that bar on the top of Nana on the right when you walk in.
          As Irecall my flight didn't get in until 10 p.m. so I didn't hit the plaza until midnight and then it was a feeding frenzy. The waitress was dressed as a school girl and looked every bit he part. She sat on my hand as I fingered her bum listening to Icecy negotaite the rest of the evening for me.
          "We come to your hotel later, where you stay??" I gave her an extra card I took from the "robby" still having 1 to get back to my accomadation on soi 42. How come I can remember that and not that 3rd girl? The price is 2000 bbaht and no barfine, I love a bargain even though opah is not my type. More importantly for them they have some income on a slow night and a safe haven to indulge in yabbah. Anyway they show up about 2:30 and because I booked the room for 2 adults I get charged nothing extra for them when they show up in civilian clothes. I wouldn't get to sleep until 2 days later. I tried once but was to worried about them stealing something I couldn't get a wink in.
          Attached Files

Comment

Icecy and the gang hamming it up for the Camera. I still can't remember lb in the middles name. I think it started with a J or a P, All work in same bar, I'm guessing its Temptations? I think Pacman was reffering to this Icecy outside Temptations in his extensive trip report.
            Attached Files

Comment

What a couple of days you had...      

Looking at the top pic in post 1, I would say that is the same Icey, she was tall & skinny when I met her, looking at the top pic in post 5 I would say it isn't the same girl.

Just shows what a little make-up can do.    

She was outside Temptations on the 1st level of Nana (2nd floor for Americans) dressed in street clothes when I met her, maybe she was there to see her sister.

The 2nd level bar (3rd floor for Americans) is Cascades & I'm sure someone can confirm if she still works there.

3 LBs & yabba, you are a braver man than I Boarhog, remember the potential disaster you have invited into your room.

But I am not here to criticise, if you keep it up you will start to rival Billy69.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I had no idea about the Yabba until an hour or so after Icecy and Opah arrived. They call it chicken and asked me if I wanted to do chicken with them. I've seen lb's do it before and watched them partake without any personality changes. They weren't all intense like others I've seen on the stuff. Opah mentioned how her boyfriend has troubles getting hard when he partakes. All things considered I respetfully declined.
                Luckily I had slept fr most of my long flight, so I was able to keep up with them and the ensuing marathon When they ran out, Opah would go out and get some more while me and Icecy would hit it. she really appreciated me fucking her telling me most farangs want her to fuck. She is tall and skinny, which made me think it was the same person you crossed paths with. She is capable of looking different as she looked far different in the bar than when she showed up. After the 1st night they didn't want to go to work and offered to stay a 2nd night for the price of a barfine. Always loving a bargain and having all needed at my fingertips I went for it. Later that 2nd night the 3rd lb came over with some more chicken. Icecy suggested I give her 500 baht although I didn't invite her. Then I felt oblidged to fuck her. Still can't remember her name was quite nice and even brought me some big Leo's to drink with her after my duty free got old. She gave me a nice massage, and showered with me before I fucked her. They were all nice, socialable speaking a lot of english as a courtesy to me.
                That was a year ago, and I often wondered about these 3 who worked, lived and played together. I heard the police were doing sweeps through bars and piss testing workers. I hoped they didn't get sent to the monkey house. Was relieved to see Icecy in a LB69 shoot well after my last visit.
                Attached Files

Comment

I like Icey a lot. She has that fortunate symptom of having a skinny body making her cock look huge. I went with her once and she was excellent-- one of my best lb experiences. She claims that she is a student and works part time, 4 nights a week at Temptations. Highly recommended.

Comment

I bow my head !

Ernesto

Comment

It just hit me, the 3rd lb's name is Kiki.
                      She's bottom left. Loves her beer, gives massage and prefers bottom.
                      Attached Files

Comment

She has a pretty unique set of bolt ons. Its like they are connected to each other by a litle flesh bridge across the cleavage. Fun girl, good english, flexable loves to be fucked and born on New Years day! I think she will be 23 coming up. Not sure about the school thing, I've heard that one before from many who use it to get more money out of us playing the poor student routine. If she is good on her.
                        Attached Files

Comment

taisty
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

awesome

Comment

Working...
                            X