X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Slim Mans Scrapbook...

Ok a few pics for you perv's out there , time to open the archives .

I only bought a digital camera a few years ago , so many have been lost in the mists of time , but I should be able to conjure up a few .

* *Before we begin , all potential husbands / boyfriends / sponsors / or just plain silly please be advised , that these girls in question all swore to be single at the time , and all were treated with the upmost love , care and affection *

First up , someone who needs little introduction , the lovely Eye now a resident superstar at Guess bar Bangkok .

Great fun to be with in and out of bed , she's got it all ,fantastic in bed and an extremely funny person to hang out with for a while.

08696.jpg

post-7-2-08696-Jan_Feb_2009006__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-08696-Jan_Feb_2009004__Medium_.JPG

Must be the most photographed tattoo in Bangkok right now

08929.jpg

post-7-2-08929-Jan_Feb_2009020__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-08929-Jan_Feb_2009016__Medium_.JPG
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

A couple more of this beauty
    Wowweeee ain't she cute

09047.jpg

post-7-2-09047-Jan_Feb_2009019__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-09204-Jan_Feb_2009002__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-09047-Jan_Feb_2009017__Medium_.JPG
    Attached Files

Comment

Seems a bit one-sided so far

Nice pics though
      Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 02 2009,21:44) Ok a few pics for you perv's out there , time to open the archives .
        Fancy calling us all pervs !

I am not a dirty old man, I'm an over-sexed senior citizen.

Looking forward to some more from the archive.....

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Nice arse but not so keen on the tatts. Congratulations on 3333 posts.but wish you Irishmen would stop changing your Avators I loved the man in the Fez(was it Tommy Trinder?

Comment

Tommy Cooper
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Well Jim, this has the potential to be pinned, well it should be if even half your encounters have been caught om camera.  I am looking forward to the rest of this one, don't let me down (Beatles I think)

Comment

(richmond @ Mar. 03 2009,01:48) Nice arse but not so keen on the tatts.
                A few of the girls say that to me

Comment

Keeping in the Guess Bar theme here is Moo , one fun and wild ladyboy to be with .

Anyone who has had the pleasure will know were I'm coming from , she is a different kind of ladyboy

In sporting terms she would be described as "Batting for both sides "

All great fun
                  Full of energy this one for the long night ahead

Not for the faint hearted , great fun and VERY horny

29005.jpg

post-7-2-29394-Jan_Feb_2009014__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-29005-Jan_Feb_2009009__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-29394-Jan_Feb_2009015__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-29188-Jan_Feb_2009011__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-29188-Jan_Feb_2009012__Medium_.JPGpost-7-2-29005-Jan_Feb_2009008__Medium_.JPG
                  Attached Files

Comment

bit of lens fog there
                    Luv to Cum!

Comment

(bumblebee @ Mar. 03 2009,02:02) don't let me down (Beatles I think)
                      Let it be Burenboy

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Mar. 03 2009,03:35) bit of lens fog there  
                        Yip , don't know what happened with those pics , maybe a bit of Harry Monk on the lense

Comment

Moo will be mine
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 02 2009,22:23) Keeping in the Guess Bar theme here is Moo , one fun and wild ladyboy to be with .

Anyone who has had the pleasure will know were I'm coming from , she is a different kind of ladyboy  

In sporting terms she would be described as "Batting for both sides "

All great fun  
                            "Batting for both sides".....

But where is the other side.....you need to support that statement.....don't tell us you didn't add a female in the mix?.......then it sounds like you lost out......

Can anyone substantiate this?

Comment

(richmond @ Mar. 02 2009,20:48) Nice arse but not so keen on the tatts.
                              I agree....that much ink is just....unattractive....

A tramp stamp we can get used to......but a whole frickin artwork on the back, that is distracting and makes me question the character of the girl....

just my 2 baht....

(I'm not looking for flames from Eye supporters.....just calling it like I see it....)

Comment

Working...
                              X