First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold my Leo while I take ur photo.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Phi Phi island returning from a night out.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Nalin Phi Phi shoot.
        Attached Files

Comment

• More of Nalin on Phi Phi.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Drinking at this little bar shaped like a boat at one end of the beach called "The Sunflower" Nice atmosphere, live music and some herbs burning when the sun went down.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Phi Phi a good place to take a ladyboy. Would not recommend trying to find one there. Saw a couple in a massage place that didn't look so good. Also heard stories of them coming on holiday, then stealing from farang and paying fisherman to take them away from Island. Then fisherman might demand half or some and in some cases just dump them.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Another 3 hour boat ride to Phuket.

Nalin winning nailing game. For those of you who havent seen this, the object is to hammer this nail in with a chipping hammer. Each person gets one hit a turn. the bargirls are all good at it as they practice everyday. Nalin took to it straight away beating me easily.
                Attached Files

Comment

• One of three waterfalls on the island we visited.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• A fun loving ladyboy for sure, and in those days was up for anything. A great travel partner.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I wish I had a 100,000 baht for every ladyboy or gg I have photographed here. Kata Point View.

You can see Kata, karon, and Patong beach. A great moterbike ride to it from Patong. If you keep going further you will find Promthep Cape, Nahairn, and Rawaii beaches. What a great ride to take with nice a ladyboy wrapped around your waist.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I couldn't agree more BH!!! This is a very nice experience...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Ah very Nice Josh,

Perhaps you could tells us more about the Waros experience on the LB's of Phuket thread. Many here would love to see some more photos of the lovely Waros, especially those new bolt ons.

She has a big fan base thats growing all the time.

Comment

• Congratulations..
                            She is very and really nice.She look like very simple.Great!
                            I apologize for my English..

Comment

• Poor Nalin is getting threadjacked by Waros.

Josh, Love the photos of Waros, but could you please post them on a trip report or LB's of Phuket thread?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Nalin at her bar and at Marco Polo cafe with Nut.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X