Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMY ~ Better or worse?

Check this babe out HERE!

Fabulously famous Amy return for another startling photo shoot!  

Does she look better or worse?

I think she looks fuck-tastic!

She's smoking hot now' Much better'
    21.05%
    She's smoking hot... same as always.
    36.84%
    Looks better than ever...
    0%
    She looks the same.
    5.26%
    Preferred her before.
    26.32%
    This new look sucks.
    0%
    Skank... I wouldn't go near it.
    5.26%
    Who's Amy?
    5.26%
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Undoubtedly still a hot looking girl, but she's looking a bit older and over enhanced. I prefer the younger version (and without the airbrush). Is it me or does it look like she's had a cock extension???

Comment

I'd still love to get that cock of hers in my mouth and suck it for all I'm worth. She looks so yummy!
      It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

(lbcrazy @ Aug. 16 2009,13:56) Undoubtedly still a hot looking girl, but she's looking a bit older and over enhanced. I prefer the younger version (and without the airbrush). Is it me or does it look like she's had a cock extension???

I heard a rumour she was getting married?
        Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Aug. 16 2009,14:17) I heard a rumour she was getting married?
          If she does, it'll be to her mum!

Comment

Wow, she looks better than ever. H-O-T ! Especially her hairstyle is nice.

I had some funny days with her last year. For me she is one of the sweetest lb in the world.

Her cock is maybe not the biggest in the game...but I can assure you that her cock is one of the most tastiest in the world.

btw... her ass is excellent.

Comment

She's putting on he pounds now....more Chins than the Hong Kong phonebook

Comment

Wow she looks OLD! I remember her young days, she was never a sweet girl but at least attractive at one point. The streets of Pattaya have claimed another one.

Comment

Kin ell, some guys need a reality check-don't let the baht go to your head.. If there is
                  a single guy here capable of pulling a girl who looks like this in a normal situation-i've
                  yet to see him..
                  The girl is beautiful,a bit mean,but can't deny shes fooking stunning and WAY WAY out of most
                  guys league..
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

..I think she looks great, starting to look more like a woman than a little girl, & when she's in her 30s she'll still look great!  
                    Attached Files
                    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Aug. 16 2009,12:10) Kin ell, some guys need a reality check-don't let the baht go to your head.. If there is
                      a single guy here capable of pulling a girl who looks like this in a normal situation-i've
                      yet to see him..
                      The girl is beautiful,a bit mean,but can't deny shes fooking stunning and WAY WAY out of most
                      guys league..
                                            x
                      What do you regard as a normal situation NF  

Presumably the world without prostitution or transexuals  
                      Well that world is an alien one to Emma/Amy and while she is selling her arse, then we as prospective punters are able to voice an opinion

Comment

How do you know we haven't pulled girls or lbs as hot as her before? Just because we pay for it now?
                        Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Never understood the appeal. Seen her a few times in Pattaya on Walking Street and she is fucking short with rubbish legs, looks like a midget with a big head. Far better out there.
                          harris11

Comment

(harris11 @ Aug. 16 2009,20:54) Never understood the appeal.  Seen her a few times in Pattaya on Walking Street and she is fucking short with rubbish legs, looks like a midget with a big head. Far better out there.
                            You forgot the troll like attitude.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(harris11 @ Aug. 16 2009,20:54) she is fucking short with rubbish legs, looks like a midget with a big head.
                              Add that to an attitude that´s worse then a thai postie who immigrated to europe on a dodgy visa/guarantee. Pasadena.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X