Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgrace! Send them to me pal and I'll judge their wankworthiness...

Comment

Here is a censored version of the "x-rated" snap that was removed.

I think this one should be OK
      Attached Files
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Nice one tripod - Chinese was she?

Comment

You know the first time she ever topped me, it was in my parents house.

I wonder what they're reaction would be if they knew I was taking it up the ass in my bedroom, while they were downstairs watching Pat Kenny on the late late show

There's one for everybody in the audience
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

A couple more snaps of Noon.

48049.jpg

post-7-2-48049-IMG_5055.JPG

Comment

The pictures were not removed, Tommy.

The forum was hacked last night and we lost a few days of posts...

Post the pics again, please!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Sep. 06 2009,22:07) The pictures were not removed, Tommy.

The forum was hacked last night and we lost a few days of posts...

Post the pics again, please!

Here too
                Irish

Comment

One of the most fascinating threads for a long time!
                  I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Ah well Tommy, looks like ya Boss is gonna end up seeing that tape after all
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• can someone tell me why liisa was banned for posting
                      tommy's pic, but he was'nt banned for posting hers?
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• show me the money ................ shot!
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• fantastic read tommmy great pics a very entertaining
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (gizmo @ Sep. 07 2009,05:46) can someone tell me why liisa was banned for posting
                            But I bet it hasnt stopped you having a good auld ogle at her pics you horny little devil you

Comment

• (gizmo @ Sep. 06 2009,21:46) can someone tell me why liisa was banned for posting
                              So that's why she is no longer around, I had wondered !

But is it fact she was banned , or you just guessing Gizzy ?
                              She May have got the pox that Tommy was allowed back on & thought "fuck this for a game of soldiers" !
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• The gaydar bandit strikes again. Another profile set up for me  

I have been contacted again by another horny guy in dublin from gaydar.ie, which is a radar for gays  

Not as good looking as the last guy gosha who smsed me. He kinda looks like that type of person that shouldnt run on the tube while carrying a rucksack. He looks more suited to be sitting in the back of a Toyota pick up with an AK-47 in hand, shouting allah hal wack!!!

Although he does like farmers and rimming  

a little bit from his profile

Fetishes   Armpits, Denim, Fur, Jocks, Lycra, Muscle, Nipples, Socks, Speedos, Sportswear, Suits, Trainers/Sneakers, Underwear, Uniforms

Types I Like Bikers, Builders, Clubbers, Farmers, Footballers, Labourers, Muscle Men, Preppies, Rugby Players, Tall Guys, Twinks

Sexual Activities Anal, Kissing, Oral, Outdoor, Rimming, Role Play, Sauna/Bath Houses, Threesomes, Tickling, Wanking, Wrestling
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X