Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

who's the 1st girl in post 82 Ernesto?
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Ernesto, thank you for those photo's. I must say most were of beautiful lb's, except for post 69,pic 1 sorry but that still looks like a guy with a wig on.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

errr Sean, do the words "pot", "kettle" & "black" mean anything?

Before you go criticizing Ernesto's offering, you might want to have another look at your first two posts on this thread.

Let's just say that "beautiful, they aren't"...
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 09 2009,18:06)     errr Sean, do the words "pot", "kettle" & "black" mean anything?

Before you go criticizing Ernesto's offering, you might want to have another look at your first two posts on this thread.

Let's just say that "beautiful, they aren't"...          
                          I agree with Sean that some wouldn't make it past my quality control, but Pacman is right: look at what you posted at the beginning of the thread - I would take #69 anytime over these!

And then, sometimes you just have to take what's available - see my last trip report...

We all have different tastes, and that is good because it leaves more choice.

And finally, of course, there are the boardmembers who forgot to bring their spectacles...

Comment

Ernesto I see in one of your pics Opor and Ged together....Now that's an interesting Double my friend ...Cheers DK
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

I am sorry guys, but there are certain types of lb's that do nothing at all for me, and the one i picked out is one of those types.

I like the t-girls i picked at the beginning, after all i am open to all types of t-girls, just like those Brazilians.
                              i love t-girls

Comment

seanbag!
                                nothing to be sorry about, I fully agree with you, but suppose you mean pic No 3,that was really no beauty at all, but gave a fantastic BJ including swallowing all.I sometimes like to take a walk on the wildside ( to test my limit )

Ernesto

Comment

Working...
                                X