Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonya has just gone up a couple of notches on my to do list. ( If it ever comes to fruition)..

Been to LOS a few times and had a few gg gfs.
    I agree. If it doesn't feel right don't do it. Dont stress about it either...go with the flow, be true to yourself and treat people well.
    Youngroy

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 29 2010,21:37) Great stuff azza , really enjoyed reading this thread mate      

Good to see Sonya getting back to her best too    

Sonya is such a darling, sweetheart, charming, funny,mischievous, gorgeous, its just  "delightful" and "fun" to spend time with her      

(hope you dont mind these pics on the thread azza, just ignore the handsum man lol)
      Not a problem Dave
      & i like her real face too ... she looks great

I ran in to Amm in soi 6 in patts too & said hello, although she didnt remember me & i almost the same for her... 131 days are a long time back i guess.

On Sonya, the last couple of times she was looking great, cos she just wore simple clothes and got back to basics. Not the crazy wild look.
      If you look closely on all the last days pics, there are no fake lashes just makeup .. i really liked that more natural look.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• [quote]
        (pacman @ Apr. 29 2010,08:07)
        Originally posted by Steff,Apr. 29 2010,05:51

And thanks Azza, these pictures of Sonya are as good as any I have seen posted. I can't name one LB who poses better or has a more scampish look than our Sonya.

You may post some more please...            
        Thanks Pac , hope you enjoyed the rest of the pics & thanks for the cam recommendation

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Apr. 29 2010,20:36) Thanks for the journey, Azza. What a fantastic selection of girls.

Curious about exactly what didn't feel right. While this board is 99% sanuk based, I think one of the issues that some expats such as myself have is the limited opportunities for real conversation. It could be a springboard for a good dialogue.
          Thanks Socrates

What went amiss....

Well it a complex thing i think...

However, its involves the scene, the girls, me, other board members and GGs.

The trip started like all other... excitement, expectations...hunger, however by the end... i was just sick and tired of the scene, the dull conversation, the 'buy me drink' after 2 mins of pathetic attempts to interest me. There is nothing real here for me just now... the excitement has been extinguished for now.
          It becomes nothing more than a process -  wake up, pass the time, go to bar, buy drinks that you really didn't want or need, barfine cos well thats what you are here to do.... I know for some this is fine and enjoyable but for me i can only take so much. I remember my first few trips to   before i got into the ladyboy scene... i really hated the bars & avoided them like the plague... maybe im starting to come full circle.... Have you ever sat at the bar, looked at a room full of beautiful ladies & not felt the urge to want to speak to any of them....thats how i end up sometimes...because its just going to go down the same monotenous path.

I hurt a GG friend i had from prior visits when i discarded her for the artificial scene we all emerse ourselves in the p4p scene - only to realise later that what she offered was far better than the fantasy world of each fleeting visit.
          On the last night i saw her and said hello and watched her trundle off into the night with another guy & i thought i'd rather be him than me as i went back to the hotel to get my cam and begin the process all over again...
          (and yes she knows she was passed up for ladyboys)

I saw lb's breaking down and sobbing over their lives.. yes i know thais can put on a show.... but this was real. Broken promises and lies from fellow bm's causing grief to the vunerable girls. I could see actions of these girls were sometimes aimed at retribution... its one serious messed up circus i tell you.

Having said all of that, i still had a good trip...make no mistakes, but that buzz you would normally expect is not there... the pilot light is on... but i just cant seem to turn the burner to full.  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Thank you for all the great photos Azza. I envy you and all australians because you are closer to LOS then I am.

And I do share your final sentiments. What you described is half the reason why I choose to have long LT with one girl. With sex taken out of the equation, it leaves the 'What shall we do today?' question to answer. If we don't feel like bar hopping, we don't. Plenty of other stuff to do in LOS to keep us occupied.
            "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

• azza very nice sir

sonya is looking so much better then when i was their.

she is one beautiful goddess.

i hope she can stay on the top of her game,
              she really puts the girls to shame at soi croc.

very nice report

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
              General George Patton Jr

Comment

• thanks AB

And I will add Sonya was probably the most enjoyable to spend time with at the bar.
                She really is a fun girl.

I will be curious to see if she is still at the bar when im back in Phuket in July...

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• why ?
                  Doubt she will go back to puma bar or tequilia.
                  Unless she has a reg guy who coming to take her away for short holiday can't see why not? Unless it's a real bad low season and no customer and the hunger for the little pink pills comes back.
                  Know cpl guys hitting town first week on July hoping she there to.
                  Shame as one of them isn't VIP so can only see jimbo's pics of her
                  he'd love yours, tastefully done Azza

SW
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (spare wheel @ Apr. 30 2010,11:09)
                    why ?
                    No comment

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Back at home now... just turned the PC & had a chance to see me pics on my samsung 23" led monitor... wow.. that camera does take nice shots.

Very happy indeed with the results

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I concur on all points!

Comment

• Sensational selection of photos there Azza, thanks for sharing with us all.
                          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Bumblebee @ May 01 2010,05:15)   Sensational selection of photos there Azza, thanks for sharing with us all.  
                            Thanks BB

And you must be an awesome presence as one of the girls in soi croc... postie who has a lot of silicon (mmm that narrows it down ) and has been in LB-69 and some of your photos... decided to drop your name and show photos from her phone

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I received a good pm from Rick Shaw which i will post

Thanks for your comments about how you now feel in the p4p scene; it's been a recurrent theme for me over the last three years. I call it my ennui state, summarised by feeling that I really can't be arsed to do this again tonight tonight coupled with a tinge of sadness for the girls concerned. It's nice (wrong word, but I hope that my meaning comes through) that someone else is experiencing the same thing. It is not, however, necessarily the end of your mongering days!

What I have found is that I now am looking out for that different girl, one with whom I am happy to spend a lot of time in any particular visit and with whom I am content to let into my life beyond the normal customer/girl relationship. It doesn't have to move into serious emotional territory (indeed, I lay out strict parameters for myself to prevent that, thanks to an already complicated personal life) and I build in enough ambiguity to ensure that I can have afternoons and nights off to go mongering if I want. It isn't the carefree time of the true monger, but it gives a meaning to the time I am with my teerack and if I am honest, gives a piquancy to the casual lays.

A word of warning - it can leave me emotionally vulnerable which is something to guard against unless that is what you want.

Anyway, just thought that I'd let you know that you were not alone with this issue and how I have dealt with it. If you want to post this in the thread as a comment from a fellow sufferer, be my guest - I am pm-ing it in case it is coming too close to you.

Cheers

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Rick, pls pm me buddy.
                                as a guy at my 40th we never got to chat that much, but reading the excellent pm to fellow azza we have more in common than what you seen the night of madness.

SW „¢
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Working...
                                X