X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your pics YMJ!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Thanks for the nice pics

Comment

Looks like Yacht master John had a good time

Comment

Masterpieces!
          Attached Files
          Lost in Space!

Comment

really great ! Where did you fiind them ?

Ernesto

Comment

One of THE costliest LB pictures... you made some rich sponsor cry.

BR

Comment

realy great pics love it

Comment

Yousa! You said it Joshua! I heard about these on another forum and actually got blamed for it. Hell, i wish I could take some credit for these.

This Yachmaster is the guy who promised to post these in 2 months after he got back from Brasil. Personally I didn't believe him, but I'm happy to eat crow now. Nice job Y-Master, one hell of a night there first I've seen of Ae going hardcore.

Have any photos from Brasil?

Comment

Have any photos from Brasil?
                    How do you take photos with your head buried in a pillow!?
                    Mister Arse

Comment

(Boarhog @ Sep. 30 2009,19:44) Yousa! You said it Joshua!  I heard about these on another forum and actually got blamed for it. Hell, i wish I could take some credit for these.
                      Welcome back Boarhog, no hard feelings.  I do miss your "rich vocabulary".  

Comment

(Boarhog @ Sep. 30 2009,19:44) This Yachmaster is the guy who promised to post these in 2 months after he got back from Brasil. Personally I didn't believe him, but I'm happy to eat crow now. Nice job Y-Master, one hell of a night there first I've seen of Ae going hardcore.
                        I have to admit that I was also rather skeptical....
                        very glad to have been proven wrong!!

Welcome back Boarhog...
                        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Yes he proved us wrong Tally, he wasn't all talk like our boy "Bitter Lemon"

I recall you Lemon, boasting how you nailed Ae bareback, cumming in her mouth and I couldn't have her blah blah.

Its funny when I look at all my detractors.....I'm quite happy to be on the opposite side of them. You will never hear someone talk about having beers with Lemontree or Paradise Juggler, Max Headroom etc....You still have each other on the internet.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 01 2009,08:18) Its funny when I look at all my detractors.....I'm quite happy to be on the opposite side of them.  You will never hear someone talk about having beers with Lemontree or Paradise Juggler, Max Headroom etc....You still have each other on the internet.
                            I think you forgot someone
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

You want to be in that company? Do you know what etc.. means?

Comment

...yes i agree, great set of pics, looks like the "bam" cam was used in the 1st few..  

..the only way to top this set would be a video!  
                                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Working...
                                X