Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Later in the night I got a phone-call from Jenny. She had learned from Cherry that I was in town and wanted to meet her. She came to my hotel room and guess she was hard in a minute.

After being in Singapore for some time she is back in Bangkok - and well, I especially remember the big load she was able to shoot in that very night.
    Here she is, as many of us will know. (Picture 7)
    Attached Files

Comment

• VIP material
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (pinoffice @ May 07 2010,22:09) She has a fat dick and allows you to CIM if you allowed her first.
        I suppose fairs fair
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• love this.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
          General George Patton Jr

Comment

• lotsa dick in this thread

Comment

• i love this thread,
              i love t-girls

Comment

• ..yup, this guy rivals Juri & Snapper for LB bedroom escapades!    
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• This is a pretty old post. I'm guessing this place is gone. Where's the best massage places in BKK near NEP and in Pattaya?. It is now 8-30-16.

Comment

• Originally posted by daveduke007 View Post
                    Good stuff pinoffice * , Jenny is indeed a sweetie and a favourite of mine too ( my avator) *
                    Extremely fuckable.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinoffice View Post
                      only one threesome during my April 2010 trip. Mostly, just plain 1:1

On April 26 I asked Fanta to come to my hotel room and stay all night. So we had also plenty of time to go out for eating.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]56120[/ATTACH]

She has a very nice big dick and tastes good when she comes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81557[/ATTACH]

Well, later in the evening she got interested in having me another Ladyboy same time from her bar - which still is Cascade. So I finally chose a very femine looking Ladyboy with the name of Pai. Although having only a medium sized dick. Pai is Number 96 there

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81558[/ATTACH]

On April 27 I first ventured in Casanova and found Lisa there. She has a fat dick and allows you to CIM if you allowed her first.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56121[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]81555[/ATTACH]

Later on I went to Obsession and was positively surprised by the big-cock-Ladyboy with the name Cherry. A little bit shy but very tasty too. (Picture 6)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81556[/ATTACH]
                      Delicious, i would love be be with her.

Comment

• I was with Fanta back in 2008. She's really a nice as it gets girl and that cock I think it was the largest I've ever encountered ... it was big.

Comment

• This is one the best posts, in this forum. Lovely pictures, i never get tired of seeing this post.

Comment

Working...
                          X