Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to put this beauty up.. 20 year old from Italy...maybe ner name is Bridget , thats who posted it anyway. Small Hormone titties but what a doll and more from her later when i down loaded the other pics. All of her pics were taklen only last weel so what you see is what you get.

Unfortunately i dont have the contact details on this one ( until i break in to the inner sanctum of Cissynet, it will happen by easter but then maybe its Omerta... yikes)

Yum Yum.
    Attached Files

Comment

• continued from previous page... from Italy  

The best looking TS i seen for at least a week   With boys like this who need girls i say.
      Attached Files

Comment

• and
        Attached Files

Comment

• and then
          Attached Files

Comment

• better add an Asian trannyboy to even it up a bit, i know guys love the Oriental look
            Attached Files

Comment

• Tomorrow we have a "Looker" special. A special Asian cissyboy living in Antwerp. The pics will be in tonight

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Nov. 02 2010,16:30) Are you in LOS at Xmas
                Cheers! Thanks for the info -- I'm on it...

And yes, see you over the holidays -- anything materializes in the meantime, drinks on me!

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Nov. 02 2010,16:41) Look forward to seeing what farangbah can come up with  
                  'Saki' it to me baby, yeah!

Now's as good a time as any to make your triumphant return, Guy.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Nov. 03 2010,17:03) continued from previous page... from Italy  

The best looking TS i seen for at least a week   With boys like this who need girls i say.
                    Tomcat, WOW! she's amazing !
                    always ts for you

Comment

• (farangbah @ Nov. 04 2010,07:06) 'Saki' it to me baby, yeah!  

Now's as good a time as any to make your triumphant return, Guy.  
                      Believe me, Tomcat has me thinking about all those missed opportunities
                      Tomorrow we have a "Looker" special.
                      Oooh yes !
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Ok. This is a real nice find and hopefully one that our friend BM " Looker" would admire

It took a while to get these pics but i think its worth it. Lives in Antwerp and has the handle of "Andro" ( Androgenous). Also known as Andypandy. Im not sure where Andro was born but its South Asia somewhere
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I think Andro was on the game but it appears now on missing list. The site where she was supposed to be dont seem to have her under Andro but probably because another name is used and i cant be botherd to trawl .
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Andro is a natural

I will observe a respectful pause in her honour and post some raunchy J Girl a little later

Comment

• Introducing Kanato. Has to be my fave from SMJ. Very demure...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• PARENTAL WARNING

Kanato is about to become very un-demure
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X