First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and another Turk
    Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jan. 06 2011,19:49) Not a cissy boy but not that common so hence the pic
      Exactly. Very Ziggy Stardust in a way. Quite disturbing for those pigeon-hole trainspotters. At the same time intriguing for the true 'amateur'

First Class 'editorial' as usual TC
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Tomcat

I dunno about yr bank balance,, but surely you have enough to get the other half of yr f ing camera ....if not I'll loan you some. Its that or get Lasik ! haha

Comment

• The pics above are not from my camera   , sorry, they are from our man in Instanbul, known just as "Uncle Harry"

Below is from my Camera. I think its an old Soviet Kluzt445 . When i sent a request for a new SD card upgrade they sent me back a box of matches.

And the pic is one of my many LB Girlfriends. It not that bad is it
          Attached Files

Comment

• A box of matches Count yourself lucky. All I got from my request for special replacement film was a stub from a ticket to the Bolshoi.

I always take a couple of different devices when I travel. Horses for courses and all that..

The Minox is great for TR pics. They'll never know  
            Attached Files

Comment

• thanks for the addendum Guy.. the future aint what is used to be.

The idea of amateur pics is that they are supposed to be a bit grainy and slipshod anyway. fooking cheeky monkey that Klnine. Who let him in through the front gate...

Comment

• I climbing back up the slope now..ok this one is an unknown Tgirl but im sure shes Div A..

Maybe im turning all hetero , but what a doll eh
                Attached Files

Comment

• New Japanese Cissyboy..mm. update this honey later when i sifted the rubbish out
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Almost doll y Parton    With a pout like jeans from that other place camsite.
                    Ooooh, nice Office Lady
                    jeans...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice

i got the tempory silicone addiction after spending time with Amy in Obsessions. OMG what a honey, but cant post pics of her here due to the hero factor count is pretty high at the mo. I think its at Level 7 .

And god knows how many arseholes are sending her money out there

Comment

• Another of Anna from Japan, havent shown her for 6 months
                        Attached Files

Comment

• yes , this is the real deal cissy
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Holy shit! wowser!
                            a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

• As good as it gets

Comment

• yuh i forgot about Anna, holy shite has she got some great pics. Shemale japan are missing out on some of these cissys..if only i could speak the lingo
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X