Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Sep. 29 2010,20:33) post 644 is for some rezone is a turn on omg.
    In a rice paddy far, far away.......

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• Thats it im off ladyboys now.. just real girls like this barely legal teen cam shot that was posted on a tranny Yahoo Blog/club.

Just joking about the girl bit , this is a boy and what a find eh. Some dude has an hour video of this and i only show it to reveal what can be found out there in the wider world
      Attached Files

Comment

• Another of Anna
        Attached Files

Comment

• So many to choose from. Time for a Round the World ticket.

Now that would make a great TR
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Ya , i see many countries now have a big TS/TV/TX presence other than Brazil /Thai /Japan. I suppose there where this thread lives, in the other domains that are not coverd by the big sites

The word cissyboys really means trannies between 18 and 25 in general without Silicone.

The Silicone Dolls i dont bother showing , there are millions of these pics but mostly i dont get hard. ( mostly not always)

Anyway i see this one cought my eye
            Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Sep. 29 2010,23:30) Some interesting stuff in that site Walt. Thanks Bumble for the heads up on that
              My pleasure TC.  
              I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Make your choice.  
                Attached Files
                I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                  General George Patton Jr

Comment

• ha ha, be carefull Bumble , dont get caught taking them shots.

just seen some more Turkish TS coming on stream, its is a massive scene there

Three newbies from Turkey , on of which you see before and is my future GF ( heres hoping)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Bruna and Sheina(blonde)...both are Latino i think.

The one standing up with the Dick hanging out i have no clue , looks like Rubber lips ex missis
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Oct. 01 2010,15:38) The one standing up with the Dick hanging out i have no clue , looks like Rubber lips ex missis

Anyway i see this one cought my eye
                        Or even lady gaga before she got famous....

I heard Jerry has a small cock anyway

I'd let that brunette catch my eye too.

This is turning out to be very refreshing TC. So much talent out there.

Comment

• I'll just sneek these in while TC isn't looking.

She's described as an Italian t-girl.

RR.
                          Attached Files
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

• maybe Looker would approve
                            Attached Files

Comment

..Another .. i thought she was Chinese , maybe not now.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• haha.. looks Italian maybe... This week he was in Milan, probably shopping for leather  

Comment

Working...
                                X