Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Some new stuff from Russia. Ill return to Japan at a more appropriate time.

This is Darya... TV/CD
              Attached Files

Comment

• Nice additions as per usual TC

I don't have your blog connexions and spent a wasted hour or so over the weekend hunting honies. After deleting those that would offend the sensitives, I did keep one cutie.

Source unknown
                Attached Files
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• ye she is nice. I remember her some time back . I think on some Eastern Euro site. they do have a certain arty feel some of those pics and all for the better

Comment

• This thread gives me the horn every time I look at it!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ Mar. 14 2011,17:32) Nice additions as per usual TC  

I don't have your blog connexions and spent a wasted hour or so over the weekend hunting honies. After deleting those that would offend the sensitives, I did keep one cutie.

Source unknown  
                      dosug.cz

I met the one in the pic for real - didn't take her though.
                      the difference between the pics and the real girls is huge.
                      photoshop ahoy!

Comment

• But for this thread i dont think it matters to be honest. Its all fantasy here as most of us wont ever be cuddling up to any of these honies any time soon. Even LBLB uses Photoshop i noticed where the models demand it

Comment

• Look closer and you can see the false tits
                          Attached Files

Comment

• ...Goth style . I think this is famous face in Japan
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (manarak @ Mar. 14 2011,21:38) dosug.cz

I met the one in the pic for real - didn't take her though.
                              the difference between the pics and the real girls is huge.
                              photoshop ahoy!
                              Come to think of it, most of those gaycissy sites are Eastern Euro based..

Oh well manarak, we just have to keep the fantasy as TC notes
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• In think from Chile..not 100% sure.. Latino for sure
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X