Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snappers First Trip Report (Lotsa panty shots!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snappers First Trip Report (Lotsa panty shots!)

I am going to attempt my first trip report with pictures. I have been coming to Thailand for 2 years now and have made 18 trips all business with added fringe benefits. I will start off with a rundown of travel mainly for the guys who have not been before and are planning a trip. I have got all my information from this forum and then subsequently from meeting members and administrators.
    I took the EVA flight from London 21.30 on Sunday from Heathrow. At the gate there were six policeman doing "enhanced security". The passengers were a mix of Talwanese families going onto Taipai and sex tourists embarking in Bangkok. The police were pulling all the single white guys and taking passport details and home addresses. I questioned the officer and he said it was random security they do every day on different flights. Looked more like they were building a database of UK guys going on holiday. I said looks to me like you are only questioning the ones that look like sex tourists and he laughed. i told him I was going to work in Bangkok which in theory made me a sex worker. I've probably got a special note on my file now. Will be interesting to see if they pull anyone on their arrival in Heathrow for further questions
    I was flying business class and the plane was about 60% occupied throughout
    Managed 7 hours sleep and touched down in BKK at 15.10
    Was first off plane , no queue at immigration,bags were first off and in taxi at 15.30. The Public Taxi rank is on your left as you depart customs. Took a cab to The Dawin on Soi 4 Nana. Costs were 280 on meter 50 baht airport fee two tolls of 25 and 45 baht Total 400 plus tip. Journey time 30 mins light traffic.
    So quite painless but it's not always that way especially in high season. Took a deluxe suite at The Dawin about 2300 baht free wi-fi. I have previously stayed at Dynasty Inn Grand , Aspen Suites, Ibis  all 5-10 mins walk from The Guess Bar and Nana Plaza, all I can recommend. Laptop webcam pic of room attached
    to be continued......
    Attached Files

Looking forward to more of your fine TR..

Comment

yup should be a good trip report - lets just hope Snapper has been taking tips from Pacman and remembered to remove the lens cap this time

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

I have a feeling our friend Snapper may be able to manage...        

But of course, should he need advice, he only needs to ask. I am at his disposal.

I was only saying to Tiger Woods the other day - left arm straight, loosen your grip, keep your head down, break your wrist at the top of the swing, don't look up too soon...        

I could tell he was happy for the tips...        
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Thanx for the pics of the loom at the Dawin snapper, booked in a deluxe myself there next week.

Going by where the TV is positioned I've a fair idea which side of the bed Jenny will be occupying  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hey Snapper, i know you got some great shots in that cam of yours

Paccie will give you tips
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Well done for breaking your duck Snapper, looking forward to your report. Not impressed with the 'randomness' of the cops at Heathrow though- once on a computer never off and why were THEY doing it, NOT UK Border Agency??? Off to make a tinfoil hat
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

So first evening out. Dinner with a couple of board members then headed over to Guess to meet Mardhi. While I was waiting I popped over to NEP with a board member for a quick recce. As expected got waylaid (apologies Mardhi) and ended up back at the hotel with Tay from Obsessions. It was her 3rd day working, said she was 18. Went for drink at friends hotel room before going to mine and both receptions checked her ID and all OK.
                  Here's a few video frame grabs
                  , time to sleep to be continued ....

64899.jpg
                  post-2-2-64842-Tay03.jpg
                  post-2-2-64899-Tay05.jpg
                  post-2-2-64842-Tay02.jpg
                  65233.jpg

Comment

Thats a child
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

She had a Rhianna look about her on stage with the short spiky hair .She did look younger after removing the make up in shower and the padded bikini and heels . Both hotels confirmed she was 18.

Comment

Dinna worry about it....keep the report coming.....
                        My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Some advice please. Is it best to ask the girls permission to post pics of them. Tay didn't want any face shots taken. I did one and then she covered her face. I deleted that shot as I guess some girls may access the forum and talk to others. Also I have not named any board members I was out with in case they have long term girlfriend etc and told them they were elsewhere. just being cautious as it is new to me doing reports

Comment

4 Pillows at the Dawin, Bliss
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(snapper @ May 05 2009,03:14) Some advice please.
                              That's my cue...

Yes, it is good form to ask the girls if you can post their picture on the web. Most will suspect that is where they finish up but it is best to seek their OK.

If you go ahead & post pics without their approval, be aware there could be consequences. Mostly just an angry girl giving you grief next time she sees you. They are most concerned that their family or sponsor doesn't see any photos of themselves.

With family it is a question of face; with a sponsor it is the potential loss of money. Enough money will trump face concerns but who here is prepared to hand over extra cash to buy their consent?

My rule of thumb is posting fully dressed pics is OK. Photos of popular girls who are already plastered all over the internet are not hanging offences if they are passive pics. Action shots of anyone on the job should be handled a little more carefully.

If the girl's face isn't visible & she can't be recognised, it is OK but permission should be asked for where they can be clearly seen having sex.

Any nude shot of a new girl just starting out should be cleared with them. They may be happy for the free promotion but they may also have a good job that would be put at risk if the pics turned up in their workplace.

I know many here don't share these concerns but this is the 21st century & I think one day unauthorised photos of a personal nature will be subject to international law.

A potential legal minefield & a godsend to Thai authorities who could use it to their benefit.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X