Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snappers First Trip Report (Lotsa panty shots!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Deer
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Absolutely brilliant report.

Comment

• Absolutely awesome trip report and great photography. The girls are truly awesome . New bie here learning a lot in this forum.

Comment

• Snapper,

I have just read your entire thread from top to bottom and what a tremendous compilation!!! Truly remarkable reports and photos. You have met some of the most exciting girls out there and I am exceedingly envious! Also it appears you have similar interests to mine when it comes to school girl outfits and those awesome bulging cotton panties. Wow! Much thanks for sharing.

I will be in BKK from January 30th to February 08th and am hoping to meet up with TTChang on the 31st who assured me he would have a talent scout on hand to help organize the adventure. Please let me know if you are around also. I would enjoy buying you guys a drink and doing some exploring together of NEP. Let me know and I will PM you with my hotel details, etc.

Once again, bravo on you reports

Steff

Comment

• (Steff @ Jan. 07 2010,20:22) I will be in BKK from January 30th to February 08th and am hoping to meet up with TTChang on the 31st who assured me he would have a talent scout on hand to help organize the adventure. Please let me know if you are around also. I would enjoy buying you guys a drink and doing some exploring together of NEP. Let me know and I will PM you with my hotel details, etc.

Once again, bravo on you reports

Steff
            Hi
            Thanks and sorry I will not be in LOS until March

Comment

• Maybe the best report ever.

The scope, ambition, dedication and perversity of this whole project is breathtaking.

And to think that much was pulled off drunk and all with a point and shoot. Who can even get a point and shoot to do anything but light trails and squiggles when blotto?

There is a real eye at work here, a  rarefied sense of  line and an ability to focus on the essential.

I love the fact you have to be a complete control freak to achieve those  perfect, uncluttered and uncompromised moments in the face diva dramas, complete inebriation and the relentless hustle of it all. Not to mention the fact that you were working.

The thing that is quite noticeable is the the fact that you have gotten noticeably better and better throughout the report. Stunning work!
              In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

• This
                Attached Files
                In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

• deeer oh my god she is one hot babe, thanks for sharing snapper old bean)
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• took over one hour to read this thread

what a lot of dedication, congratulations snapper and all the others

Comment

• thanks Snapper for the great pictures i just got a d300s but dont no how to use it yet ..

Comment

• (snapper @ May 16 2009,05:57) last two
                        this is the hottest lb i have ever seen i would propose in an instant yum yum
                        angi

Comment

• These Pictures are of exceptional quality and style IMHO
                          An artist with the camera at work!

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• (snapper @ Jun. 18 2009,22:15) Had a nice session with Nat earlier. She said she is usually at the Ezy Bar, but not always. Nymphomaniac to put it mildly. Tall good body, very active, good English. She is studying at the moment
                            Also I noticed last night that Jenny Star Bar had closed down. It's for sale the LB's hanging around outside with no place to dance told me. $300,000 US if anyone's feeling flush.
                            Nat was quite happy to have her pics posted and if anyone wants her number it's cool.
                            I quote  " I can't get enough of it sometimes I just do it for fun"
                            Hey Snapper,  

I'll be ther next week - care to share Nat's number ?

Thanks - you can PM me!  

Thanks in Advance.
                            A young (58) retiree from the USA who enjoys both GGs and LBs. In BKK its Guess Bar. In Pattaya it is Strings on Soi 13/1, so far. Best

Comment

• I miss the ex VIP snapper
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• In

Comment

Working...
                                X