X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More honeys from the Philippines!

..as some of the regular BMs here know I have a preference for P.I. LBs for several reasons, foremost is they can speak & understand the English language very well & have a mixture of Malay/Spanish blood which makes them very attractive.. also they have sexier voices compared to other Asian dialects because of the way they pronounce their language & have some comparable western values which makes them a bit easier to live with.. anyway here is my gallery of photos of Phil. only LBs I have met & correspond with..

..1st up is Grace Carla, 24 a real sweetheart & registered nurse here in Manila City..    
    Attached Files
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

She's a honey for sure. I have never been to P.I. but perhaps I need to consider this adventure in the future. I have read both good and bad so I am on the fence.

Comment

..they are not easy to find, not the P4P variety, the ones that have advanced education & a source of income that keeps them from the lifestyle that most LBs have to resort to for their cosmetic surgeries & the like.. but most are still looking for a long term relationship if they can find one.. also the attractive ones can become high maintenance if your going to support them there but they will be faithful if they become romantically involved with you; again not the P4P variety & this is just my observation with the ones I have met there.
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

... Edmund & Jenny, 20 somethings from Davao.. I posted some pics of Edmund before, even had her as my avatar for awhile & really wanted to date her but she has a wealthy b.f. & i can't get near her, so I hang out with her best friend waiting for an opportunity to make a move some day.. trust me, she looks delicious in person!

.. Edmund on top, then Edmund & Jenny
        Attached Files

Comment

The PI must have the fastest rate of growth of LBs in the world.

It wasn't that long ago that we didn't even call the PI gals 'ladyboys!'

There are some attractive ones out there for sure and with patience you'll find the LB of your dreams...

...I still personally prefer the delicate touch of the Thai variety!

Thanks for the update, anicon. Keep them coming!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Nice one anicon Your girls seem to know how to keep their clothes on...or... ?
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

..yes, & if they found out I posted these here I would lose my bonus points with them real fast..

... more anyway, here's Jasmine from Cebu..
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice...all of them. I've found some hot  PI non-P4P ladyboys that I have regular online contact with...and have met one of them in person.  They are all sweethearts...I'm still debating whether or not to post their pics here, for similar reasons as you.  

Comment

Great pictures guys! Thank you very much! I was startled to see these girls as I have not been impressed up until now! But like Bumpa says, " There are some attractive ones out there for sure and with patience you'll find the LB of your dreams..." I am just going to keep on dreaming! Thailand is still my thrill!
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Oh yeah, there's a lot of nice lookers alright, no question.... they're just not organized in any obvious places to meet & the country is severely "lacking in charm" if you know what I mean as well as difficult to get around.

But the friendly non-p4p ones are great!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great girls there Hef'
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Yes....all soooo cute.

Comment

Very sexy and beautiful! I also have a thing for PI, like you I like the fact that they have the mix of Spanish. Very attractive!

Comment

What an avatar...      

Moo & Waa Waa a couple of posties...            but looking lovely in that pic...       (I wonder what Moo is thinking?)

And great titties, even the anti-silicon brigade must agree the girls are a testament to their surgeon's craft.

Thanks for brightening up my day ems_jay, welcome to the forum & apologies to anicon for going  
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Here's one I met in Los Angeles; spent a couple of days with her seeing the sights. She has a full time job in Makati and likes to have a little fun on webcam. The first pic was at Universal Studios.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X