Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you are seriously telling me that you would prefer to go to Pattaya for your vacation fun?
    Attached Files

Comment

I guess an interview with Jimbo for a job at C&D is not really on the cards then?
      Attached Files

Comment

Now Someone, Somewhere, will really fancy this:
        Attached Files

Comment

And to think, some idiots (like me) waste our money flying to LOS because we think Nana Plaza has more attractive talent!
          Attached Files

Comment

ahh, how can you expose us to stuff like this Harry Lime?

Surely we would prefer something more like this!

With regard to the upload limit - some problems have been fixed - but the limit stays at 3 for now. There is a way to get around it - you could link the photo from the original site by using the "image" button. The limit for this is much higher.

If you would like more detailed explanation how to do that, send me a pm.

In the meantime, I don't think aversion therapy will be popular for any of our bms!
            Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(Sorry about the double post above, the Editor won't let me rectify the post)

For today, I will leave those of you with a sweet tooth, some chocolate to nibble on.
              Attached Files

Comment

Rxpharm - Of course the Aom's of this world are far better looking, but you have cornered the market in beatiful post-ops.

Your knowledge of pharmacy should have taught you that the majority of treatments are horrible, and Aversion Therapy is a recognised treatment.

I thought this thread would be a counter-balance to "The Jokes Thread" and anyway, it is all part of "Life's Rich Pattern and the game we play"

Comment

Harry Lime Posted on Sep. 02 2011

........it is all part of "Life's Rich Pattern and the game we play"

Well, I would not like to play any game with any of these "beauties".

Comment

I believe, based on the text above the photos, that Harry Lime (whom I know to be English) is indulging in a particlar type of British Humour, often known as "taking the piss".

But it is amazing that these "Ladies" actually earn a living through P4P, so there is obviously a market in the UK for these "Girls".

Maybe it a reult of the British Public (i.e. Private) Boarding School Education or perhaps as because real women of a certain age (in England) look not unlike some of the "Ladies" in these photos.

Comment

May I just politely say
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

Aversion therapy worked for me!
                        The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

I guess thats where they get the idea for then show " Scared Straight".
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

Diversity is the spice of life, and some of the scary creatures of the night/beach (not bar girls) are worse than the best of Harry Lime's world. Well done Harry!

Comment

Thats some sick shit I am averted

Comment

Sorry, I just know you were foaming at the mouth that you had to wait 14 days before I could post more of these delightful beauties.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X