X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(buttafly @ Jun. 09 2007,20:14)
    (daveduke007 @ Jun. 10 2007,04:10) Again its a case of "different strokes" for "different folks" syndrome

we each have our own tastes, hell mine are stranger than most people's
    I bet they are
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Oh, for sure.....shit, I have even started liking LADIES again recently!! who would ever guess??

and man, if you could have seen the things that little Gatoon from Obsessions did to/with me about 2 months ago you would be shocked and awed! or maybe not LOL
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Not shocked, just jealous

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 10 2007,03:46)
          doesn't matter if  anyone here wants this troublesome little man to be shot again...
           He's baaaaaaack!  
          I am new here, but this comment about Gif being a man is just fucking unnecessary and a whacked thing to say.

What is with all the seriously disturbed and shrill screaming queens with their destructive personal agendas these days?

Did someone conjure the ghost of Andrew Cunanan after 10 years?

Comment

As you say you are new here and a lot here is said in "jest" and "wind up's"

Gotta to agree with you about buttafly being "whacked up" but having met him I would not go as far as him being a
            "shrill screaming queen"

Comment

Hello Moonbeam,

Welcome to the forum  

As Dave said  -  most of us treat this place as a bit of fun.

Buttafly is one of......   shall we say........ our longer serving members      sometimes he just says things to see what sort of response he gets.    

He's not trying to wind you up  -  he's trying to get to another of our more well known posters    

Somehow I don't expect he'll get much of a result as I have been trying to do the same myself for a long time    

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

ahhhh,  you guys don't have to defend me to  "Moonbeam", who is certainly some other poster under another name whose  IP address will soon be dug up by Bam in no time and exposed as the fraud that he is. But thanks anyway lads!!  Man do I love winding people up, it gets done so easily to ME that it feels good to be on the serving end sometime!!    

And please,   Andrew Cunanan??   that lightweight is  the best ye can do??  I have much more in common with that Korean  guy who tore up Virginia tech in April or even the Boston Strangler!!

Get it Dave, "Boston" Strangler??  heh he..... and so close to having my hands around some ladyboys neck over the years to actually fit that name. And I wonder if ol'  Moonie himself has ever actually MET the ladyboy in question?  I have several times, mostly in between her games of playing musical beds with Stogie and some Hawaiian surfer dude......and I am standing by my initial comments, which were not mean -spirited at all but just an observation; I mean, her face looks mannish to me and how strange is that for a man after all??? shhhheeeesh.

Love this place.......SB may be right, I am  back!!      
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

I'm very impressed with Gif and am one of the yes votes.

Think she's quite a looker and also has a fun personality.

Was shooting pool with her and Stogie shortly after she got her new rack. She was in a great mood and showing them off to us.

They may not be real, but they're spectacular!

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 09 2007,23:58) ahhhh,  you guys don't have to defend me to  "Moonbeam", who is certainly some other poster under another name whose  IP address will soon be dug up by Bam in no time and exposed as the fraud that he is.
                    What?!!!......... You think this is Brocklanders or San Gabriel?.......    

RR.

Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

(Moonbeam @ Jun. 10 2007,06:29) What is with all the seriously disturbed and shrill screaming queens with their destructive personal agendas these days?
                      Nice try, SanGabriel.....sorry that I don't share the same weird fetish for people who voluntarily have their penises removed that you do, but that has  zero reason for my dislike of this person.  

as stated I disliked her well BEFORE  she did that foolish self-mutilation because I don't like people who lie to my friends and sleep around behind their backs and then lie about it and are also generally weird and stalkers to boot.  and I still stand behind my feelings that her face looks manly, that's just the way I see it, sorry.....and for that reason alone she will not appear here, Linda is a cute postie and she fits in here, but this one doesn't.

Sheeeesh,  starting a new  screen name just to blast me is a bit immature, don'cha think??? and in reality, YOU come across as the " seriously disturbed and shrill screaming queen" in this thread, not me.....  SB had no problems with me calling his friend manly-looking, same as I have no problems with him calling my friend Chompoo dozens of various names over the years; so why should  YOU care??

grow up, and use another IP address if you try this trick again, eh?    
                      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Here's MoonBeams site... http://www.moonbeambabies.com/

Go make some more Burp Blankets Moonbeam

Comment

Ahhhh............   he's probably sleeping in his snuggewrap carrier now  

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

More posties coming soon , here is one of my fav's , Joy from KC3 also a regular in Singapore .
                            Gasp! That is almost enough for me to flip to the dark side

What a stunner. Never seen her in Singapore

Hey MM, ask her to let us all know when she comes here to Singapore next....I could be tempted

Just call me POL2...almost
                            Mister Arse

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 10 2007,07:58) ahhhh,  you guys don't have to defend me to  "Moonbeam", who is certainly some other poster under another name whose  IP address will soon be dug up by Bam in no time and exposed as the fraud that he is. But thanks anyway lads!!  Man do I love winding people up, it gets done so easily to ME that it feels good to be on the serving end sometime!!    

And please,   Andrew Cunanan??   that lightweight is  the best ye can do??  I have much more in common with that Korean  guy who tore up Virginia tech in April or even the Boston Strangler!!

Get it Dave, "Boston" Strangler??  heh he..... and so close to having my hands around some ladyboys neck over the years to actually fit that name. And I wonder if ol'  Moonie himself has ever actually MET the ladyboy in question?  I have several times, mostly in between her games of playing musical beds with Stogie and some Hawaiian surfer dude......and I am standing by my initial comments, which were not mean -spirited at all but just an observation; I mean, her face looks mannish to me and how strange is that for a man after all??? shhhheeeesh.

Love this place.......SB may be right, I am  back!!      
                              Well I would NEVER wind anyone up myself!

Yes, often I am a bit sophomoric and sarcastic, and I thought by now most everyone has clicked to ignore me...

Nothing personal with my wind-up, and no, I don't think you are some weird, gay ghost.

You sound mighty similar to someone else who used to be pretty prominent here, and now it seems you've been reincarnated as a butterfly. We all owe you a beer for helping build this place, even if you do sneer at some of the hottest "men" in Thailand...!

Comment

Gif is stunning and has one of the most passable faces ever on this site. Saying she has a manly face is just poison being spewed by cocklovers.
                                brock landers

Comment

Working...
                                X