Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(brocklanders @ Jun. 10 2007,15:39) Gif is stunning and has one of the most passable faces ever on this site.   Saying she has a manly face is just poison being spewed by cocklovers.
    Hell, I am agreeing with Brocks!! Fucks sake don't tell anyone

How you can possibly say Gif is manly is beyond me, but that's good...means we won't be in any fights for the same lb
    Mister Arse

Comment

I think she has a mannish face and can't understand why she would be popular at all and it seems like about 1/2 the people in this poll agree.
      "manly" = personal opinion, no problem with that

But how did you get the 50% of people agreeing with you from that poll?

19.8% said nothing special. Stretch that a little to say "don't give a hoot" 9.9% agree with you.......that's less than 30%?? Then we could split the "why not's" as half positive half negative

Yet 45% definitively said "yes" or "fuck yeah" in a poll with 6 choices plus half the "why nots"

That seems a pretty clear cut positive response to me??
      Mister Arse

Comment

As a young 19 year old ladyboy Gif did her fair share of stupid things that made me mad... Over time she has grown up and I have managed to move past the craziness of the past. I'm sure I did my share of things that were crazy in her eyes too.

With a little forgiveness she could be a welcome addition to the AsianTS.com Post Op portfolio...

Comment

With a little forgiveness she could be a welcome addition to the AsianTS.com Post Op portfolio...
          Stop grovelling and tell that Buttafly guy he is a twat....come on, this is a blind internet forum....tell him!
          Mister Arse

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jun. 10 2007,15:39) Gif is stunning and has one of the most passable faces ever on this site.   Saying she has a manly face is just poison being spewed by cocklovers.
            This is why we love Brocklanders!!!

But why, oh why......   when I hear some [lucky] people  got to meet you in person, you toned down the rhetoric and acted like just another normal bloke when up here you speak your mind better than anyone???

If we ever meet I want the REAL Brocklanders to come out for  a beer!!

{PS; the only cock I love is my own}
            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

(Stewart @ Jun. 10 2007,15:47) How you can possibly say Gif is manly is beyond me, but that's good...means we won't be in any fights for the same lb  
              Oh, that will never happen Stew....hell, I can't even deal with normal LB's with cocks attached these days, you think I would wrestle you for one that doesn't even have one?   sorry, again I stand by my position about her looks,  you nor Brocks nor anyone else should take offense, that's just the way I see it; and  many people agree with me and it was the same before and after the operation, so even though I don't like posties that's not why I think this one is not attractive.

Going by your reading of the poll here about 35% of people agree with me, that's a pretty whopping percentage no?  Lets run a poll on Moo and see what % want to see HER again!!

'Stop grovelling and tell that Buttafly guy he is a twat....come on, this is a blind internet forum....tell him!' See, this is why we LOVE you and Brocks!! people who speak their minds up here and tell it like it is are OK in my book

Funny how certain LB's  can bring out the emotions and make the threads longer than others;  this one, Chompoo, Moo, Lyla, etc...... they must be doing their jobs as hookers properly, some girls barely get a glimpse when their names are mentioned up here.
              Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Bring her on, lets see lots more of the delightful Gif!!!
                ATM for rent!

Comment

More to Enjoy
                  Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Hi ! what happened to joys first 3 photo's ?

POPs and Dops all tongue in cheek

no pun intended

Comment

All deleted... OFF TOPIC!

Comment

deek50, I am pretty sure Stogie Bear deleted them as they are not relevant to the topic of the post. However they are nice photos and I would say start a new topic with Joy.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I get it

OK Thanks

Comment

Yep - I would say that and I would also say that you better have the copyright and permission to post those pics if you didn't take them yourself!

Comment

She is in Singapore for 4 weeks

but she telephoned me yesterday

She is very pleased with photo's I took and

is not camera shy and is appearing on other

sites as well as this one.

With things so slow in BKK and apparently

the same in Singapore you could class this as

a marketing strategy.

First time poster, love the site

Comment

Working...