Attached Files

Comment

Joy09
          Attached Files

Comment

Joy10
            Attached Files

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jun. 06 2007,14:32) As for pussy or back - well, after SRS most prefer pussy, but if you have enough Baht, I am sure they could be persuaded.
              Alternatively large amounts of alcohol sometimes produce surprising results

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

RR, I had not thought of that, a good plan, especially if your lb girlfriend is non-P4P!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

doesn't matter if  anyone here wants this troublesome little man to be shot again, I hear the management won't allow her pics in Members anyway and will surely never pay for a photo shoot.

I voted 'there is nothing special about this person' and I had thought that even when she had a penis, her face looks too manly and now that she is a postie she is even weirder than she was before, world-class liar also.
                  Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

(Lance.R.Brand @ Jun. 07 2007,22:57) Joy03

Reminds me Dracula in this shot!
                    I love "vampires"  

Me and the "teerak" got a little carried away one night and we both ended up covered in "love bites"

A bit embarrasing really going into the 131 bar next night and everyone seeing them

I gotta "grow up" I'm 46 but    keeps me young  

Dave007...
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

It's a good thing we allow SOME ladyboy liars on the site! We'd be out of content in a week if we didn't!

Comment

doesn't matter if anyone here wants this troublesome little man to be shot again...
                        He's baaaaaaack!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 10 2007,03:44) It's a good thing we allow SOME ladyboy liars on the site! We'd be out of content in a week if we didn't!
                          as usual it comes  back to only ONE ladyboy I have ever met who is not a hooker and therefore probably not a liar; the awesome and classy Kui from Rayong.  But who knows, she may lie also; hell we all do at times right?

every single ladyboy who sells their goods for money lies, and anyone who denies that also probably thinks that ladyboys don't get any of their customers from the internet, don't do drugs  and they are all just wonderful and perfect people.

yes, there are some people who really believe this nonsense!!
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

Voted for "nah"

Again its a case of "different strokes" for "different folks" syndrome
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 10 2007,03:46)  He's baaaaaaack!  
                              not really..... there are just some threads that just stick out and are way too easy to pounce on, it would be a sin not to.

I could find some others if I really looked and really wanted to start some controversy but I will pass
                              -Dennis Miller

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 10 2007,04:10) Again its a case of "different strokes" for "different folks" syndrome
                                exactly Dave, we all have our views on certain things and I have never seen the reason to get all worked up over this person, I think she has a mannish face and can't understand why she would be popular at all and it seems like about 1/2 the people in this poll agree.

we each have our own tastes, hell mine are stranger than most people's
                                -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X