Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, you have to find a way to photoshop the bandages out...because she looks flawless now.

Well I guess you are not serious about her if you allow her to still fuck other guys and scam other guys into giving her 250,000. Sorry but I have to say this...in Mexico we call guys like you a padrote. In other words, she lives with you but you benefit from her shenanigans with other guys and I would imagine you get residual benefits from the money she scams from other guys. I am sure she is a sweet girl but she had to do something to OBTAIN a quarter of a million baht.
    brock landers

Comment

She's 20, I'm 45! I'm lucky to get as much of her as I do!

What she does for a job is no concern of mine. So long as she is smart and safe.

Padrote... Ci, amigo... I like that!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 03 2006,09:03) She's 20, I'm 45! I'm lucky to get as much of her as I do!

What she does for a job is no concern of mine. So long as she is smart and safe.

Padrote...  Ci, amigo... I like that!  
        Cracking Answer
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Stogie, where did Gif get her boob job done and who was the doctor that did it - he looks like he knows what he's doing. Silicone or Saline implant?

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

The Doctor is Thep Vechavisit M. D. from the Pratunam Polyclinic.

(Same guy who did Kui's operation 4 years ago!)

Telephone is 05 255 22 80

Comment

How much do doctors in Thailand charge for breast augmentation? I am doing a comparsion with Australian Doctors.

Comment

(newcomer @ Jul. 03 2006,11:39) How much do doctors in Thailand charge for breast augmentation? I am doing a comparsion with Australian Doctors.
                a stripper I met in Australia told me she got her boobs done in Bangkok for half the price of what it would of cost her back in Australia. It was a good boob job too.. very well done.

Comment

This Doctor charges 45K for Thais.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 03 2006,19:41) This Doctor charges 45K for Thais.
                    i take it that means it would be more for a farang sir

Comment

One week on and it's all looking good!
                      Attached Files

Comment

You'd better tell Gif she has a one way ticket to Australia ready and waiting

Comment

Good Looking babe with a lovely figure and a kind face.

Stogie...Being born with ambiguous genitalia, does that mean that she is able to lubricate in a natural manner

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 03 2006,05:52)
                            Why Beefy??
                            you thinking of having it done???

Randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 03 2006,13:41) This Doctor charges 45K for Thais.
                              Wow that's only $1200 usd!

The Australian stripper told me what would have cost $5000 cost her half that in Thailand... so I guess it cost her $2500 Au$

Comment

(Randyman @ Jul. 04 2006,02:29)
                                (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 03 2006,05:52)
                                Why Beefy??
                                                    you thinking of having it done???

Randyman
                                if i can market myself rite... why not

Comment

Working...
                                X