No announcement yet.

Pictures of Rita from Obsessions Pattaya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF search box thingy uses poor logic and wont work on a partial name very well .

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post
      Here is a few pics that my friend took of Rita from Obsessions Pattaya in his room.
      Rita seemed very nice if not quiet but she was definitely hot and sexy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82283[/ATTACH]
      Nic is she still around

Comment

Not sure . She was in Thai Friendly last fall but I dont see her on there now so she may have landed a full time BF

Comment

I found a profile with the name "Ritasweet". This is a ladyboy and the age was deleted. But the owner has been offline for 5 years.

Comment

The last time I spoke to Rita was 2016 and she was still at obsessions in pattaya and it was a phone call and the last time . ...I was at a party and she wanted me to barfine her (1000) before meeting me at the party .Although i wasnt opposed to the idea of the bar fine i did not want to have to go and fetch her ...so that was that ..and i never looked back.
            Ritasweet was her profile. I would bet she landed a rich sponsor. She was hot and actually seemed a nice personality. She had a German bf who called her from time to time when we were together back in 2015 so she knows how it works and loves cash.

Comment

Working...
            X