Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF search box thingy uses poor logic and wont work on a partial name very well .

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post
      Here is a few pics that my friend took of Rita from Obsessions Pattaya in his room.
      Rita seemed very nice if not quiet but she was definitely hot and sexy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82283[/ATTACH]
      Nic is she still around

Comment

Not sure . She was in Thai Friendly last fall but I dont see her on there now so she may have landed a full time BF

Comment

I found a profile with the name "Ritasweet". This is a ladyboy and the age was deleted. But the owner has been offline for 5 years.

Comment

The last time I spoke to Rita was 2016 and she was still at obsessions in pattaya and it was a phone call and the last time . ...I was at a party and she wanted me to barfine her (1000) before meeting me at the party .Although i wasnt opposed to the idea of the bar fine i did not want to have to go and fetch her ...so that was that ..and i never looked back.
            Ritasweet was her profile. I would bet she landed a rich sponsor. She was hot and actually seemed a nice personality. She had a German bf who called her from time to time when we were together back in 2015 so she knows how it works and loves cash.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
              The last time I spoke to Rita was 2016 and she was still at obsessions in pattaya and it was a phone call and the last time . ...I was at a party and she wanted me to barfine her (1000) before meeting me at the party .Although i wasnt opposed to the idea of the bar fine i did not want to have to go and fetch her ...so that was that ..and i never looked back.
              Ritasweet was her profile. I would bet she landed a rich sponsor. She was hot and actually seemed a nice personality. She had a German bf who called her from time to time when we were together back in 2015 so she knows how it works and loves cash.
              2020 update .....Rita is working for KRU now in Pattaya but at KRU groups' newly acquired Sweethearts, formerly owned by Jimbo and Cindy

Comment

Does it mean that the so called Jimbo is no longer the owner of Sweethearts ?

Comment

On another forum, its descrided that KRU group took over the lease on Sweethearts and Jimbo is there as a manager...added a photo from Sweethearts of Rita
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                    Does it mean that the so called Jimbo is no longer the owner of Sweethearts ?
                    Jimbo is famous for being the long time owner of Cocktails and Dreams ladyboy Bar in Phuket.
                    Made it down to Phuket for the first time. First order of business was to head down to Bangla Road and find Cocktail and Dreams bar. Bangla road was really busy on

Most recently i thought he was managing TJ's Music Bar in Naklua.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

He and Cindy ( yes the cindy your Bangkok trip report) opened the bar in an existing place called sweethearts. From what I can tell it was more of a British pub sports restaurant prior to Jim getting it. If you look at Google maps of the address it still has the old bar there with a for sale sign in it and that's sort of when they got it. I recall I read that it was opened on sept 1st.2019. And they had a short run until the virus close down all the fun. It seemed that the landlords wouldn't give him a break on the rent so he and Cindy parted ways and at the last minute a connection was made with the kru group who took over the operation and I'm not sure how deep Jim is in it now but from what I read he's managing it and downplaying it like he's a janitor for fun i assume. If you go on Google Maps just put in sweethearts bar Pattaya and it will come up sort of on the side of the building you got to walk out to the street. It was British sports bar before they got it I put a link to the Google Maps address below.

Sweethearts Bar
                      281/5-6 Soi Buakhao, Pattaya City, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
                      Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

In Jimbos words:

" ...New Year – Jan 1st 2020
                      So, after a rather frustrating 2 year stint at TJ’s, I decided to take a look at what else might be available, specifically in the Soi Burkhao area.
                      With the decline of the tourism industry I figured there ought to be some opportunities in the middle of town. After phoning a few numbers on “For Rent” signs and getting nutty quotes from unrealistic landlords my attention was drawn to Sweethearts. “This’ll likely be another silly price” I thought. Thankfully, the landlord seemed to have some intelligence, and after a bit of haggling, we agreed terms.
                      I won’t go into the financing, but suffice to add that Cindy came up trumps, and we were in business.
                      We got the keys on the afternoon of 22nd August, and after some hard work we were able to open the doors on Saturday September 1st. And on our incredibly tight budget!
                      Fortunately most of the capital equipment was already in place: chairs, tables, sound system, even beds and furniture in the rooms upstairs. All we had to do was repair some aircons, fans, etc and install a decent POS system. A new laptop and mixer for the sound system and we were ready to roll..."

And then June 29th 2020, this..

"A New Dawn:....

After a lot of haggling with our landlord, Cindy and I have decided to abandon ship. The prospect of many more months struggling to keep afloat just didn't seem worth it, and we've gone our separate ways.
                      However, all is not lost.........
                      The White Knights of Walking Street, they of KRU fame, have stepped into the breach. Yes: BMs Youngone, jolski, and Pad Thai Boy have made an offer that satisfies all parties."

Comment

Working...
                      X