X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippine talent

Most people seem to like the PI girls, I know I do.

well, now we have a secret weapon from Cebu in The Philippines who joined the staff here recently and she will be sending us girls like this in the future....yuuum, say Hi to Alanda
    Attached Files

cute ladyboy
    Attached Files

Comment

I am not sure how a lover of ladyboys could not like this girl
      Attached Files

Comment

Alanda, and 2 or 3 of her buddies [including new Minirva photo's] coming monthly to the website in 2006 and beyond.

Thanks to our new staff photographer and Alanda!
        Attached Files

Comment

You really enjoy torturing us with these beauties!!
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Good find JD! This girl is amazing!!!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Ya, I like her also.... this was the first of the new batch of PI girls that will be crossing this desk over the next few months and I must say I was pleasantly surprised [and very happy] with the nice photography and very lovely new model.

Comment

PI ladyboys are rather unconstant in quality, I found. Some look stunning when others are really not up to the task, and the average could certainly be improved.
                Perhaps, the sparing use of hormones and the almost non existant plastic surgery industry doesn't create the 'cloning' effect that sometimes we see in Thai LBs. But in a way this is a more natural approach where manners and personality will play a more important role than just physique....I guess.
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Dec. 27 2005,00:48)
                  But in a way this is a more natural approach where manners and personality will play a more important role than just physique....I guess.
                  One thing I have always said; PI ladyboys are better girlfriend material overall than the Thai's in my personal opinion. Their english is much better, they can carry on a conversation better, and almost every one of them can get hard and cum due to the lack of hormones.

True, the Barbie Doll look is not as prevelant in PI girls as it is in the Thai's, but for people who don't take hormones and can still look THIS feminine and cute, it's pretty amazing. Nice to have a photog working in the PI now, we will be able to run at least 2 girls per month from there from now on and keep the people that like this look happy.

Comment

JaiDee  
                    You have my attention on this PI series, lot's of talent in that pool I can upgrade with new Minerva photo's!
                    That Alanda is hot, hot and even hotter
                    incher

PS: I will still hold Salma/Lisa's tripod so she can advance her potographer skills  

Comment

So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Dec. 27 2005,03:10)
                        I am not sure of how a lover of ladyboys could not like this girl
                        J, i am not sure how a lover or women could not like this Girl...
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

gorgeous

i can't believe i've got to wait a whole 4 days till i get to philippines

Comment

That girls totally passable as a real GG until you see the last photo and the big cock under her lingerie! Got a love that!!!

You should go' post those pics over on the str8 board and turn more guys onto ladyboys like we did with Emma (Anny).

Comment

Yippee! More ladies from the Philippines. They are gorgeous, hard and shoot lots of cum!

I visit both the Philippines and Thailand and by far love the Philippines. This year I am going to make my first trip to one of the beaches for some fun and diving. If anyone has recommendations for a good diving spot (ocean) and nearby hot Ladyboys, please let me know.

While on the Philippines topic, if anyone has questions about Angles City, let me know. I am there 5 times a year for work €“ yea, rough duty :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X