Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dancing lb, soi crocodille (patong, phuket)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bam

It`s Jeab, and she is a post op.

Very nice
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Jan. 07 2006,06:42)
      More:
      Wow.

Usually the blue contacts freak me out. But something about this girls natural look and shape, her blonde hair, and the blue eyes is very intriguing.

If anyone has any info, (or anyone going soon can track her down and get more pictures) I'd sure like to see more of her.

Comment

Originally posted by (admirer_uk2005 @ Jan. 07 2006,16:49)
        Eww the blond one i made the mistake of taking ST she is half european half thai post op and soooooooo greedy.

Damn.

Oh well. Nevermind.

Comment

The post op is unbelievably passable and striking...even curves in her hips like a woman........the superpassables almost always go for the chop.
          brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 08 2006,10:58)
            Originally posted by (Wethair @ Jan. 07 2006,06:43)
            The best looking Lb ever!
            Who is she? is she a post-op?

Not only is this girl very stunning but also a very nice person. Speaks great English and very intelligent. I stayed with her on my recent trip. I was staying at the Royal Paradise and we went swimming in the pool. She was easily the best looking one in the bunch. Have some great pics of her in the pool Wethair which I am sure you would like but see my other thread about why I will not post any of them.  

Comment

I was thinking of Linly when I saw her... another post-op hottie from Phuket.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Jan. 08 2006,00:51)
                The post op is unbelievably passable and striking...even curves in her hips like a woman........the superpassables almost always go for the chop.

100% passable LBs ?
                Your disgusting...
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(--Bam @ Jan. 08 2006,12:34) I was thinking of Linly when I saw her... another post-op hottie from Phuket.

I post thisone so you can see the difference,  
                  Attached Files
                  Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Are they sisters?
                    they look so much alike.
                    a 3-some with the two of them comes to my mind as an excellent idea!

Comment

No, they don`t look same same.

Jeab looks like a girl, Linly looks more like a LB.
                      But she dance great, have a sexy body, and perfect long hair.

I was banned to take Linly home, otherwise I would have done that.

Instead I met Kay Kae, she was the perfect nice girl for me.
                      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Wethair @ Jan. 08 2006,17:57)
                        How did you get banned?

They are both very hot but i still think Linly is more my type.

Comment

Originally posted by
                          Banned by whom? I know Linly very well in fact they are my pictures of her in this thread at the Phuket gay festival. I have know her for a few years and have never slept with her she is more like my sister. She was also the one if some of you who have been around a while remember who made me a birthday cake and took me out on my birthday for a suprise a couple of years back.

Comment

Wow Ozzie your a lucky cake guy!
                            I found that thread:

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....t=3247;

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 08 2006,18:07)
                              How did you get banned?

They are both very hot but i still think Linly is more my type.
                              I stayd with Jeab about 5 days this time, and more on some other trips.
                              She did not want me to fuck all her friends, maybe she was afraid for her business......

But next time I have to take Linly before I meet Jeab.....

I think Linly`s face looks to masculine, but her long hair, can`t wait to see it wet in the pool!
                              About same feeling I got when I met Ex. She looks great in pictures, but little to much chin for me.

I think about my english, no one say something about my comment: same same. I don`t whrite good english, but you should hear me talk , I have a lot of thai aksent mixed with Norwegian.....
                              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 08 2006,06:35)
                                a 3-some with the two of them comes to my mind as an excellent idea!  
                                Big suprise there Bam

randyman
                                ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                                X