• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always a superstar

all-around nice girl and sexy ladyboy Noon, from Bangkok
    cutie

great personality also
    I would guess Noon would be in the top 10% of all the shemale's in the world, by anyone's standards
    cutie

image_4510.jpg
    Attached Files

nice dick also
    looks like our cover photo, but nude...she has a pose that the Japanese guys love, she is very popular with those gentleman.
    sexy
    One of our favorite ladyboys and a true sweetheart, Noon from Cascades bar

image_4512.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

Glad i have been there [Like soooooooooo many] hehehe

Comment

I totally agree Jaidee,really a great girl to be with and not only for sex .Bring her out for dinner and for sure you have a good evening.
        A picture I posted before to show the other side of this beautifull girl
        Attached Files

Comment

Jai Dee...top 10%..no way. Try top 1%. Very few women in the world are this beautiful.
          brock landers

Comment

Noon is like the only girl when I see her photos I get horny because it brings back so many wonderful memories of our kinky times together. If I had to be stranded of a deserted island with only one person it would be Noon.

Comment

I have seen her a few times but I have never taken her out of the bar. Can anyone tell me if she can Top if so does she like to top...I am just curious, not that I would ever get involved in that sort of thing...Oh Ya that it a "friend" wanted to know...

Comment

Did anyone forget about her jealous streak, she is ok, i seen here once, paid 1000 baht for short time, and she is probobly top 1% also. But I would prefer Neung or Vicky, personaities that are the top 1%
                jeffreyscott

Comment

she does seem to have a jealous streak, but that is natural as most ladyboys do; they hate seeing potential customers go out with someone else. I have never been with Noon, we are just friends, but she is always very nice and friendly to me and I like her a lot.

Comment

very very very bice lb...

Comment

a friend of mine (my girlfriend) who use to work in cascades
                      (not working now)
                      before told me that every night noon had customer.
                      the other girls think it's because she's beautifull but also because of internet.
                      in cascades ,temptation .... i used to find plenty of girl beautifull but different from noon.
                      a lot of girl only have 1 or 2 customers for one week.
                      cascades give 8000 bath for a month
                      so talking of money you can imagine the difference between noon and other girl.

Comment

Bloody awful color, that!

Comment

Cascade, Noon is not the number 1 , she is a bit jealous, because Lisa is the new superstar

Comment

Originally posted by (geronimokiwi @ Jan. 01 2006,13:25)
                            before told me that every night noon had customer.
                            the other girls think it's because she's beautifull but also because of internet
                            Thank you, AsianTS.com!

Comment

Originally posted by (paris_eric @ Jan. 01 2006,16:41)
                              Cascade, Noon is not the number 1 , she is a bit  jealous, because Lisa is the new superstar
                              you know, this has gotten me [and Lisa for that matter] in a bit of trouble.

when I was there in November the rumor was that me and Lisa had some sort of thing going between us [not true] and that I was promoting her more than all the other girls on the website [also not true]. even my favorite main squeeze was pissed off at me; she says "why are you seeing my friend Lisa now?" Also very un-true.

whatever popularity Lisa has now can be traced back to her famous "Tsunami/Oil gusher" cum load on video from August; we got so many requests from people who wanted to see her do that and I was sending her customers all through the summer and fall and even now. It's not my fault [or hers] if she becomes popular here, that is our whole goal here, to make these girls famous! The ones who become more famous than the others make their friends jealous; Lisa can't even hang with the same crowd she was hanging with just 6-7 months ago, when we all used to go out and have fun together; they refuse to speak with her now because she is so popular. Jealousy sucks.

It's the same for the cover models..... their friends get jealous when they get up there...... which is too bad because in 2 or 3 days we will have 6 brand new faces up there which will make all the others angry at them! Lisa, by the way, is a great girl the same as Noon..... but there is only friendship between us and if she has become one of the stars of Cascades or here that is her own doing, not mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X