Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bam & Snick RAID Hi Boss Bar!

Bam & Snick RAID Hi Boss Bar!

Met up with Snick tonight, we first went to the Penthouse Hotel’s Bar the Kitten Club to check out 2 Ladyboys working in there and to have a drink. Then we hopped on the Baht Bus and made our way up to soi 6 to check out the world infamous Hi Boss Bar. Most of the girls working at Hi Boss are femboys but there are a few that are passable as girls. As we sat in the bar the girls started to come over… I end up with a nice girl named I think it was Janny giving me a hand job making me hard in the bar. She now wants to go upstairs to the short time rooms. Snick asks me if I’ve ever been up there and I tell him no but heard they were really ‘nice’ rooms if you wanted to live out that fantasy of being serviceman on R&R during the Vietnam War. Together we start to recite lines from the movie Full Metal Jacket. As I make my way upstairs with Janny it does look like some bombed out Saigon hotel from 1969. What a crazy place this is… but its fucking exciting being in this joint. I can hear a guy in the next room through a hole in the wall fucking some other girl. If you really like to have an adventure you’ll never forget then you got to try it out!
    Attached Files

Girls Girls Girls!
    Attached Files

Comment

~~
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello............ Janny!
        Attached Files

Comment

Upstairs Janny and I go... but first we need to buy some condoms? LOL!
          Attached Files

Comment

Janny gets ready for Action!
            Attached Files

Comment

~~
              Attached Files

Comment

As we're leaving these 2 girls ask for more photos to be taken for them. I have no problem with that!
                Attached Files

Comment

I think her name is JeJe?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice Tits! she's flashing me right on the street!!! God I love Thailand!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Good bye... CUM again soon!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 25 2006,12:40)
                        Bam & Snick RAID Hi Boss Bar!

Met up with Snick tonight, we first went to the Penthouse Hotel’s Bar the Kitten Club to check out 2 Ladyboys working in there and to have a drink. Then we hopped on the Baht Bus and made our way up to soi 6 to check out the world infamous Hi Boss Bar. Most of the girls working at Hi Boss are femboys but there are a few that are passable as girls. As we sat in the bar the girls started to come over… I end up with a nice girl named I think it was Janny giving me a hand job making me hard in the bar. She now wants to go upstairs to the short time rooms. Snick asks me if I’ve ever been up there and I tell him no but heard they were really ‘nice’ rooms if you wanted to live out that fantasy of being serviceman on R&R during the Vietnam War. Together we start to recite lines from the movie Full Metal Jacket. As I make my way upstairs with Janny it does look like some bombed out Saigon hotel from 1969. What a crazy place this is… but its fucking exciting being in this joint. I can hear a guy in the next room through a hole in the wall fucking some other girl. If you really like to have an adventure you’ll never forget then you got to try it out!
                        Yo Bam;

when talking "Full Metal Jacket" with the Snickster, remember to call him by his given name...Cowboy!
                        RM
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 26 2006,00:40)
                          As I make my way upstairs with Janny it does look like some bombed out Saigon hotel from 1969. What a crazy place this is€¦ but its fucking exciting being in this joint.  If you really like to have an adventure you€™ll never forget then you got to try it out!
                          My feeling exactly.  There's a Graham Greene feeling to the Soi  6 shorttime rooms.  Perhaps an element of danger but nothing happened to Bam's camera while he was in the shower.

Great pics!

Seeing the outside, inside, and shortime room is fantastic.

Barfinr includes use of shortime room and is only 200 (or is it 250) baht.        

Comment

Hi Boss is a Shithole of an establishment although that does not stop me from going there.
                            At least now they employ a full time cleaner(aged 65+) who stations herself upstairs and last month I was in the shower having my cock sucked when in she walked to mop the floor !
                            The three of us carried on doing what we were doing...Only In Thailand.

Comment

nice reprt Bam and Snick. Je Je looks very delectable.

Comment

Working...
                              X