X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in brazil

Well here I am back in Brazil. I am in Sao Paulo in Praca Republica. When I got to my Hotel I took about a 4 hour nap got up and headed out to to the near by streets where the the Ladyboys hang out. The first street that I went was filled with good lookers. So I decided on Bianca 18 years old sweet, soft and and sexy. When I left the Motel I was walking down another street where I met Sasha oh Sasha what a body. I spoke to her fo a little while then took her back to my Hotel here are just a few pics if you want to see more let me know. The first pic is Bianca, the rest are Sasha.
    Attached Files

Sasha
    Attached Files

Comment

Sasha 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Sasha 3
        Attached Files

Comment

Fucking sexy! Please post more!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Hello 14ladyboy,

Great pics...my opinion of Brazilian LB / TS just escalated...These are some beauties...hope you're getting excellent service...Happy Hunting and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Brazil..... one of my favorite destinations, not really managed to suss out the TS / TV scene there, especially in Sao Paulo. I assume you can speak portuguese.

More pictures much appreciated.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Wow...thanks for sharing

Comment

14ladyboy,
                  Great work,they are sexy,please post more .....
                  ps.
                  And any info on the scene there,thanks

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 29 2006,04:58)
                    Fucking sexy! Please post more!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

These two look nice!! Feminine and sexy, unlike those mentioned in the other thread about Brazilian LBs.
                      Enjoy your stay in Brazil 14ladyboy!!
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Great!!! Finally someone made it down to Brazil! I'm more than curious to learn more about the scene there. What are the places to find them? Is this a street business there, bars like in LOS or brothels? How do you get around without speaking Portuguese? How dangerous is it? Acceptance in hotels and other bars and restaurants? Are they, as most of the Thai LB's,also more bottom or do they like to use their weapon? etc.....

Thanx&enjoy

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I first saw Sasha's pics 3 months ago and I have downloaded everything I could find including some movie clips. I am so jealous !!!
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Jan. 28 2006,23:38)
                            Brazil..... one of my favorite destinations, not really managed to suss out the TS / TV scene there, especially in Sao Paulo. I assume you can speak portuguese.

More pictures much appreciated.
                            Nice....

Hey Rob69..
                            Isn't it good to see BMs posting there hol. photos?
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

69Billy,

there are some real tastey TS altho' I should say TV, working in Brazil, I have sampled quite a few, but just don't really know where to go to find them in abundance. Nice to see someone there & getting the pictures.
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X