Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive seen this girl in some nacho vidal movies shes hung and can cummmmmm whats the going rate for a shemale in sao paulo?? and what are the streets etc where they hang?/

Comment

I know its a damn long way away but anyone intending on going there for this Christmas or new year??
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Does Beefy boy need a present?
        How have you been?

incher

Comment

Tired and pissed off now im back in Blighty. Been in Australia for the last 5weeks so coming back to London is...... Hmmm lets just say depressing lol...

Comment

Be careful in Brazil... especially Sao Paulo.

I went to an after hours club that had many good looking TVs... and eventually offered $$$ for a TGirl.  She gave me an even better deal that included her good looking blonde friend for even less!
            Wow... what a deal.  After I bought them two bottles Smirnoffs "to go", we hopped in a cab & headed for my hotel (I thought).  But they were talking Portuguese to the driver & we wound up at a sex hotel (pay by the room).  I was reluctant, but decided to check it out.  Not bad.  We had a nice romp.  THEN, when I went to the bathroom to clean up, they stole my wallet, shattered once of their bottles & started screaming at me to pay them (I already had paid them) and then they made a shouting fuss & the commotion went out to the hallway.  Suddently I realized the  scam.... my wallet was gone.  I started swinging and wrestling them to the floor, trying to get my wallet back, as a crowd gathered.  No one spoke English & I could see that before long, I was going to wind up in a Brazilian jail.  Not good.  I used up my 4-letter word vocabulary on them and managed to get out of the hotel & catch a cab... Fortunately I had only lost my backpacker's wallet with one credit card & some cash... I was stupid..... and lucky.

I find many of the T-Girls in Brazil to be very tall, masculine, shifty-eyed & risky.  Sao Paulo is the 2nd largest city in the world.  Crime rate is high.  The downtown is dirty.   Bottom line: you can HAVE Sao Paulo & its T-Girls.    My choice would be the sweet, petite, feminine girls from the "Land of Smiles".. !!  

Comment

Originally posted by (kimcdatl @ Feb. 24 2006,19:03)
              Be careful in Brazil... especially Sao Paulo.

I went to an after hours club that had many good looking TVs... and eventually offered $$$ for a TGirl.  She gave me an even better deal that included her good looking blonde friend for even less!
              Wow... what a deal.  After I bought them two bottles Smirnoffs "to go", we hopped in a cab & headed for my hotel (I thought).  But they were talking Portuguese to the driver & we wound up at a sex hotel (pay by the room).  I was reluctant, but decided to check it out.  Not bad.  We had a nice romp.  THEN, when I went to the bathroom to clean up, they stole my wallet, shattered once of their bottles & started screaming at me to pay them (I already had paid them) and then they made a shouting fuss & the commotion went out to the hallway.  Suddently I realized the  scam.... my wallet was gone.  I started swinging and wrestling them to the floor, trying to get my wallet back, as a crowd gathered.  No one spoke English & I could see that before long, I was going to wind up in a Brazilian jail.  Not good.  I used up my 4-letter word vocabulary on them and managed to get out of the hotel & catch a cab... Fortunately I had only lost my backpacker's wallet with one credit card & some cash... I was stupid..... and lucky.

I find many of the T-Girls in Brazil to be very tall, masculine, shifty-eyed & risky.  Sao Paulo is the 2nd largest city in the world.  Crime rate is high.  The downtown is dirty.   Bottom line: you can HAVE Sao Paulo & its T-Girls.    My choice would be the sweet, petite, feminine girls from the "Land of Smiles".. !!  
              This shit can happen anywher in the world and has happened to people in LOS however this is the shit that makes me think twice about goin to this place....

Comment

Yes, that is definitely a draw back to Brazil, but don't take them in pairs, untill you get to know them a little better, I have had some excellent times & some close shaves as well.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Feb. 25 2006,03:15)
                  Yes, that is definitely a draw back to Brazil, but don't take them in pairs, untill you get to know them a little better, I have had some excellent times & some close shaves as well.
                  Tell me about the close shaves...

Comment

I have been there many many time, SP, and have never had a problem. Sorry to say but it sounds like you where just unlucky or... you just didnt make the right moves. Please read through what I have said in my posts. Do not let a few guys who have had bad times stop you from going there. I have read some of the LOS stories the went very bad, and those stories would never stop me from going.

Comment

i feel portugese lessons are in order lol

Comment

Folks,

I live in São Paulo and you can get a good time with a shemale around here. Like every large city, there is crime, you should avoid the city center after night, etc...

There are a few good places if you want to get a hot shemale on the streets. You should go near the Horse Track (Jokey Club) or one street called República do Líbano, near Ibirapuera Park. Youl will find some prety shemales there. The rate on the street is aroud R$ 50,00 (US$ 25,00) for a complete service.

But, the best way to go are the scort sites. You can find beaultfull shemales the can receive you on their flats, but the rate will be around US$ 100.00

Some of those sites are:

Acompanhantes em São Paulo SP. Guia de garotas, garotos de programa e travestis no Brasil. Massagistas masculinos e femininos.

Apenas perfis autênticos. Sujeito à verificação de documentação e mídia de comparação.

When on those sites you will find the shemales under "bonecas" or "travestis".

Comment

Originally posted by (starbuck @ Mar. 16 2006,13:09)
                          Folks,

I live in São Paulo and you can get a good time with a shemale around here. Like every large city, there is crime, you should avoid the city center after night, etc...

There are a few good places if you want to get a hot shemale on the streets. You should go near the Horse Track (Jokey Club) or one street called República do Líbano, near Ibirapuera Park. Youl will find some prety shemales there. The rate on the street is aroud R$ 50,00 (US$ 25,00) for a complete service.  

But, the best way to go are the scort sites. You can find beaultfull shemales the can receive you on their flats, but the rate will be around US$ 100.00

Some of those sites are:

Acompanhantes em São Paulo SP. Guia de garotas, garotos de programa e travestis no Brasil. Massagistas masculinos e femininos.

Apenas perfis autênticos. Sujeito à verificação de documentação e mídia de comparação.

When on those sites you will find the shemales under "bonecas" or "travestis".
                          R u offering Guided Tours on arrival in Sau Paulo Sir???

Comment

Starbuck you are right on point.

Here is Ambra from Malicia
                            Attached Files

Comment

Scala pictures. Carnaval 2006.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Great parties in Brazil.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...