Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for me femboys are a perfect example of natural beauty whether anywhere in this earth......whatever race is and whatever the age is.....cause you can see them bloom naturally and see them beautiful.....an effortless beauty.........maybe some of them take hormones to be more femenine....but as so many femboys who comes out beautiful and pretty....effortless no make-up.....no femenization surgery or a touch of cosmetic surgery....no sharp chin,bulgy cheekbones that is made by silicone or collagene...no nosejob....but still beautiful and pretty femenine are a great example of natural beauty.......like for example benze, beer, anna, ant....if you have pics of them they are a perfect example of natural beauty......
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

• (pentire @ Jun. 19 2006,14:23) Just stumbled upon this thread which started a while back...Anyway here are two of my morning after shots from last year.
      Areeya following ten hous sleeping and screwing every three hours in my Nana bedroom  

Then the lovely young May from Pattaya just after wake up (phone pic, so not so good)
      Is there ever a time when Areeya doesn't look absolutely HOT?? I have yet to see a pic of her where she looked like she was having a really bad day! Great pic of her. Thanks for sharing!!
      It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

• Naturally Sexy.
        Attached Files
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Nat
          Attached Files

Comment

• (mardhi @ Apr. 15 2006,13:25)
            (brocklanders @ Apr. 15 2006,07:28) Thats what doesnt make sense, many of the prettier filipina ladyboys will ask for 3 times the amount that Thai ladyboys ask for so why arent the Filipina ladyboys having the surgery when many times they make more money. Its because thai people save money and filipinos will spend money as soon as they get it no matter how much it is.
            Not wishing to start a Thai V Filipino thing here - but that statement is naive beyond belief. I would say the reverse is true, Filipino's tend to be more industrious and re-invest what they earn (witness countless hundreds of thousands overseas Filipino workers) and Thai's well, based on my 5 years of living in Thailand - on the whole, 95% of them just spend it, and have nothing to show for it afterwards. Of course there are exceptions in both cases, however having lived in places such as Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand for the last 10 years, its the Filipino's that get my vote for being more carefull and use money to make money which is what its all about.

Cheers
            Mardhi
            Yeah, the Thais spend it on plastic surgery and makeup ... not to mention the gym memberships, etc. I think overall the Thai culture is more competitive, and that shows in the beauty of the girls. I think the brains vs. beauty argument is a bit lame, especially when the we are talking about beer guts and other artifacts of careless lifestyles. I'm sure that there are lots of Thai LBs that want a LT relationship too; but it doesn't turn them off from the competition.

Comment

• Naturally Sexy....

Lb; Fern.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Morning after pic of Noon
                Attached Files

Comment

• (Stuart @ Jul. 29 2006,21:42) Morning after pic of Noon
                  [QUOTE]

Wow, now that's natural beauty. She's a cutie.

Comment

• Micky,

Fresh out of bed and into the panties

Randyman
                    Attached Files
                    ain't life grand

Comment

• (snejana_demientrovska @ Jun. 19 2006,21:28) ohh my god areeya without make up she does look quite fine
                      .. U R correct Minnie, AREEYA is da bomb in BJKK!    

..AREEYA..    

Comment

• (snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 12 2006,05:44) you like femboys here are some of the freshman ladyboys in our university.......on thier way to transformation guys they are still young and fresh
                        .. well they say your never too old to learn, what university was that in CEBU? I may end up being the oldest freshman ever to enroll there!    

Comment

• I just re-discovered this old Foto of Banana , so i dug up this old thread as it seemed the right fit for the Foto .
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Good Bump Monkeyman,

THis forum has been too political, angry and bitter lately. Lets get back to what matters. Ladyboys.

Below: Kessinee from Crazyhorse Singapore and BKK. No make up. Gorgeous. August 2006.
                            Attached Files
                            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Nam in Nam... Looking sane and angelic...
                              Attached Files
                              f0xxee

Comment

• Jenni.... perfect without makeup... just a little bit vague.....Perfects her 1000 yard stare.
                                Attached Files
                                f0xxee

Comment

Working...
                                X