Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, an old thread, but she is perfect!! WOW.. nice bump.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Even though nong poy has reached stardom, her story is very much like the others. I will highlight the typical ladyboy paradigm that many people don't understand very well based on previous discussions:

Some people think ladyboys do it for the sex, but "when she was still in her pre-school years, this little boy often found pleasure in putting on girl's outfits and being teased by her male classmates

Some people think the parents encourage it is why it happens young, but "Unlike many homosexuals who grow up against their parents' anticipation, Treechada says she is lucky to have been surrounded by people who have always understood her and who have provided her with emotional support. Once, however, her family did try to change her sexual orientation"

Some think they get SRS for the sex money potential but "The sex change surgery was in fact something my parents' were quite against. They were worried about the operation because they said that I was still too young. But to me, it was something that I had been looking forward to for a long time. It was some sort of therapeutic surgery"

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 18 2007,23:16) Salma is 4 ounces from perfection.
        Salma IS perfection, not 4 ounces away and her's probably weighs more than 4 ounces anyway, if that's what you were getting at.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Probably the most beautiful LB I've seen - gorgeous beyond belief - a class act!

Comment

An old thread, to be sure, but Nong Poy is still as popular as ever, if not more so. Here is an interview she did a couple of years ago. Unfortunately not captioned.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I follow her on instagram she is super famous!
              http://www.nikkiladyboys.com
              http://www.latinatranny.net
              SheLesbianPOV

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                I follow her on instagram she is super famous!
                That's correct Nikki, she is the most famous Thai lb, and is one of the most beautiful ones as well. Since she's started appearing in Chinese films, her fan base has jumped a great deal.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                  That's correct Nikki, she is the most famous Thai lb, and is one of the most beautiful ones as well. Since she's started appearing in Chinese films, her fan base has jumped a great deal.
                  hey rxpharm how r u been?
                  http://www.nikkiladyboys.com
                  http://www.latinatranny.net
                  SheLesbianPOV

Comment

I am fine Nikki, just been busy with work! Hope all is well for you. Will you be in Thailand for Miss International Queen on Nov 6/15?

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

Here's another video of the gorgeous Nong Poy - certainly one of the most beautiful lbs in Thailand.

Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread

Comment

Unfortunately the video in the above post disappeared when the account was suspended. It's too bad as that was one of the sexiest videos of Nong Poy posted. As a substitute here is her Memo video bikini photo shoot session from a few years ago.

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

good

Comment

Working...
                          X