Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SQUIRLY @ Jul. 10 2006,01:51) Beefy you deserve all the applause you can get for attending stunners. Infact ill give you a standing ovation after seeing you shag that  on my visit.

However after visiting that place once and promising id never ever go again. Ive been back already and signed up as fully fledged member

They might all be pug ugly, but the place is slightly addictive.
    She was a looker Squirly

i knew youd be back.. when did u go? The amusing thing is members of the board he sneaked in there by himself no mention to us... He wanted to go alone when none of us were gona be there so he could shag all the Birds.... I got ure number mate lol

When u going again??

I shuda gone lastnite but as im without trasport till the motors fixed i have to rely on others, others let me down lastnite so went to a normal club with normal people got laid never the less, twas a hippo who took me to her humble abode and played with my todger till the birds began to sing i was then asked to leave as her husband would be home soon Woulda been nice to know prior to arrival lol
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• The amusing thing about stunners is people actually stand there and enjoy watching u shag or getting a blow job... Then theres the people that just cum over and try and get involved Its hilarious.. I cant wait for the day u can buy a usb port for your head.. Id plug myself in and download some images that would make me millions lol

Comment

• Ive been offline for the last month as just moved to a flat in sunny SE london and believe it or not it didnt have a bt line.

Hopefully be back in operation by mid july, ive sneaked my laptop into me mums today for a much needed perv.

I visited stunners about 3 weeks ago and cos i admitted to being before had to pay membership. IDIOT. It was hit though only one girl in there.

However have been to wayout twice and managed to drag a little philipino back to my flat.

Christened my flat with an asian lb, lovely jubly.

Ill let you know if going stunners again ( i really mean when) and ill pick you up. Leave the mini skirt at home though lol
        Pussy Stinks

Comment

• (SQUIRLY @ Jul. 10 2006,05:20) Ive been offline for the last month as just moved to a flat in sunny SE london and believe it or not it didnt have a bt line.

Hopefully be back in operation by mid july, ive sneaked my laptop into me mums today for a much needed perv.

I visited stunners about 3 weeks ago and cos i admitted to being before had to pay membership. IDIOT. It was hit though only one girl in there.

However have been to wayout twice and managed to drag a little philipino back to my flat.

Christened my flat with an asian lb, lovely jubly.

Ill let you know if going stunners again ( i really mean when) and ill pick you up. Leave the mini skirt at home though lol
          Excellent Work sir..... may i be rude and ask if the little sweetie charged or was it good old fashioned you liked her and she liked you.

I went there about 5-6 times b4 i became a member works out cheaper if you are a member as u pay tennnas as apposed to the £15. Hows Saturday 5th August suit you sir? It will be the next time the ladies get paid I promise to leave my Skirt at home

Comment

• It was a freebie my friend. Iam not gonna brag about it as in the cold light of day she was one ugly F***er. In my drunkeness i even promised her a lift home the next morning, and she held me to it.

First weekend in Aug sounds good to me, as i said wont be on line properly till mid july so will contact you then.

I have to admit my little adventure last weekend has given me the taste again. Thinking of booking a 10 day trip to LOS in september, bangkok and pattaya.

Anybody out there in september??
            Pussy Stinks

Comment

• get ure ass out there in September.. Ill be there September 21st - October 8th Sir....

Did u take any pics of the little Minx If u enjoyed when u were pissed out ure box it was good enough lol.. The question is is did the neighbours see lol.. Dya have tinted windows

Comment

• I'll be around in early Sept. as will several other guys from the board. I think Newcomer is in charge of the formal list. I think he's got a post in the calendar forum or something. Check it and post your dates mate.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• (trebor2809 @ Jul. 05 2006,01:02) Hey DP

Any objections if I keep this one to myself?
                  Wow...
                  I should go more often to London
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• (Looker @ Jul. 10 2006,17:00)
                    (trebor2809 @ Jul. 05 2006,01:02) Hey DP

Any objections if I keep this one to myself?
                    Wow...
                    I should go more often to London  
                    Now why would u wana do a thing like that

Comment

• (SQUIRLY @ Jul. 09 2006,23:20) However have been to wayout twice and managed to drag a little philipino back to my flat.
                      What was the filipina's name? I am trying to chase down a filipina i met there a while ago, Kelly. It wasn't her I hope?

I went to go to stunners once but thought it all looked a bit like ugly men in ugly frocks rather than pretty men in pretty frocks if you get my vibe. is it really as bad as you suggest?

Comment

• Ill let them answer.... Im a registered Pervert

Comment

• YES!!!!!!!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jul. 13 2006,11:08)  

YES!!!!!!!!
                            He's Never been get a 2nd opinion

Comment

• Maybe i'll surprise you one night!!!!
                              But Maybe not.

I am up for a night at Wayout sometime, i know TC is up for it too!!

Could arrange an ATS offline in london one weekend

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• You organise sir ill blow my cover for 1 evening

Comment

Working...
                                X