• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a real cock????

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Dimples & Braces Magazine ? Shit,,, I could make a Mint if I had a Printing press.
      Well anyhow, here are a couple of examples I threw together in about 20 minutes, two cigarettes and a cup of coffee.
      I am not even close to running out of Ammo. But if I have to break out with the BIG GUNS, I will fire up my Desk-Top PC, thats where all my Real Toys are.
      Attached Files
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

You post the Pic's,,, I will add the Caption's........
        Attached Files

Comment

In my humble opinion;
          Ain't nobody going to dethrone King MM
          randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 15 2005,12:58)

In my humble opinion;
            Ain't nobody going to dethrone King MM
                       randyman
            Your Opinion is not Humble, it is CORRECT.
            Attached Files

Comment

Oh Man I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. The Ladyboy found in my ass !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to catch my breath from reading this... this is hilarious as can be.. you outdid your self mirimark. You win!!

LOL!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes you certainly have a bit of talent there Mirimark but I have two words for you SPELL CHECK

Keep 'em coming

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 16 2005,07:39)
                  Oh Man I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. The Ladyboy found in my ass !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to catch my breath from reading this... this is hilarious as can be.. you outdid your self mirimark. You win!!

LOL!!!!!!!

COME ON BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't Give up!!!!!!!!!

You're my hero man

I wanna be just like you when I grow up!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Ding, ding, ding. That's the end of Round 1. Mirimark has 8 points, Bam has 2. Bam was threatening to claim TKO, but folks we have a long way to go, and a long night ahead, and many are still in Bam's corner.

Remember, no ear biting, kids, and get back in there!
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Comment

Now everytime I see a post by Mirimark, I'm gonna think of that dude.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Holy smoke!  Where can I buy the full video?

Comment

Im so lost reading this thread...oh well I'll just put my complete attention on the braces. I LOVE a cute girl with braces!

Comment

oh yeah...almost forgot:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mirimark, where are you? Wake up! Round two is coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X