Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

In the first video the little hunny in the mini is hott

But in the second video I like the little girl holding the Go-Go sign
      Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 12 2007,12:52) That looks like Paula you were referring to.
        Looks like the same Paula I saw at HI Boss?

Thanks for the video Bam.
        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(petereast @ Mar. 12 2007,12:24) Great videos have to love walking st missing the place
          its the pizza bar near to the big tree...i'd recognise those red walls anywhere...heres a pic of koko and a very handsome man taken at the bar
          Attached Files
          happy when in thailand

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 12 2007,12:08) Looks like Blue Ice Bar.

The babe in the second clip is a doll ! *

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            koykaeng mate this is the first time you've ever been wrong...i nearly fell off my chair haha...its the pizza bar near the big tree...recognise the walls in my pic with koko...........cheers
            Attached Files
            happy when in thailand

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 12 2007,12:08) Looks like Blue Ice Bar.

The babe in the second clip is a doll ! *

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              yes koykaeng the second video is the blue ice...i went off a bit early....the ladyboys name is preow (not sure spelling) she used to work german bar soi honey inn opposite bay breeze hotel...without makeup very ordinary i can assure you......you still haven't made a mistake...cheers
              happy when in thailand

Comment

Hi Donnykey,

Thanks for clarifying that, I was starting to wonder if I was losing it !

Still can't fathom the number of new ladyboy venues opening in Pattaya.

Admittedly a few have been around for some time, but appear to have gained a new lease of life.

All I know is that it's a wonderful time to be a ladyboy lover in Pattaya right now.

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 14 2007,18:30) Hi Donnykey,

Thanks for clarifying that, I was starting to wonder if I was losing it !

Still can't fathom the number of new ladyboy venues opening in Pattaya.

Admittedly a few have been around for some time, but appear to have gained a new lease of life.

All I know is that it's a wonderful time to be a ladyboy lover in Pattaya right now.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  yes mate just got back last tuesday after 5 weeks and cannot believe how the numbers have grown since august ....nearly every third or fourth gg bar has a ladyboy or two....pretty darn good i think...choak dee khrap.....donnykey
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

is that guy with the ladyboy holding a beer.... Jerry Springer??? Jerry! Jerry!! Jerry!!
                    sai

Comment

(sai @ Mar. 20 2007,06:57) is that guy with the ladyboy holding a beer.... * Jerry Springer??? * * Jerry! Jerry!! Jerry!!
                      Yeah Jerry Springer frequents Walking St. all the time… he actually has a condo on Soi 16. I’ve met him and talked to him a few times in many of the bars. He’s always with Steve the bald headed guy who’s also his security guard.

Comment

Good Stuff Bam

Comment

do you know where those two videos were made ...? Thks
                          Paul

Comment

Would you believe Walking Street, Pattaya !

To be more specific the first clip was filmed at Saloon Pizza, and the second at Blue Ice Bar.

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Great video, thanks for sharing !

Comment

Thanks for sharing. It's nice to get a look at the nightlfe and wat's on offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X