X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nok Air Welcome Scoot

Thought this may be of interest to a few of you. Since I have flown Nok Air a couple of times and find them to be a superb airline, maybe a few of you will appreciate some pretty girls with some pretty good moves. No LB's that I know of although one can never tell, right? Would appreciate what you think.

Nice video - I think this kind of ad would never come from a Western country! It would be very rare for an lb to be working for Scoot or Nok Air. There have been a couple of threads about lb flight attendants: Need to be back and Thai Airway LBs

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
      Nice video - I think this kind of ad would never come from a Western country! It would be very rare for an lb to be working for Scoot or Nok Air. There have been a couple of threads about lb flight attendants: Need to be back and Thai Airway LBs
      With Asian airlines knowledge, looks, and youth are the most important aspects. I don't know one Asian airline that has old, overweight, not so good looking flight attendants. And, the adage that western airlines hire flight attendants for their emergency skills and that is why looks and youth don't matter, is BS. I have read up on some of the Asian carriers, like Singapore, Korean, and Thai. These flight attendants go through much harder training and qualifications than most of the western airline attendants do. Singapore attendants go through twice the amount of training than the American airlines. I dare say that a young, slim, flight attendant is in much better shape to handle emergencies than older, overweight attendants are.

Comment

Working...
      X